~29~

Lilly POV

I sat in my room in my night ware. It was a simple pair of black shorts and black tank top. I had pulled off my bra and it sat thrown onto my luggage. I stood from the chair and plopped down on my bed. I groaned when someone knocked on my door. The door opened and I knew it was Enzo. I had given him my room card. He sat beside me on the bed.

"Hey Lilly," he said and I felt the familiar feeling of breathlessness. "I have a question for you."

I turned over. "What is it?"

He leaned over me, holding himself up by a hand. I paused, not entirely sure what to do. "Do you...Do you really want me?"

"More than you know," I whispered. My eyes moved to his lips and he leaned farther down. His lips almost touched mine.

"I want to take you out like a proper gentleman beforehand," he smirked and jerked back.

"You asshole!"

He looked at me and laughed. "What?"

"You did that shit on purpose."

"Doesn't matter. I'm still going to take you out before we get down to business."

I sighed. "Fine. When and where?"

"I'll pick you up," he grinned. "Dress fancy. I'm gonna keep it local but still."

I sighed as I thought about it. He was going to be here in about two hours and I needed to get ready. Rachel was setting up her hair stuff in my bathroom. Finally she called me in and I sat on the little bar chair we had in there. She started by straightening my hair before she pulled out a bunch of bobby pins. Slowly she began the process of weaving my hair into a Chinese style hairstyle. I had decided that purple wasn't a good color for a fancy restaurant and was back to my natural brown.

"What made you go natural?" She asked.

"Enzo is taking me to a fancy restaurant and purple isn't very appropriate for it."

"I'm surprised you have anything that nice," she laughed, jokingly, about my dress.

"If there was one thing I will give Trent credit for it's his lack of ability to save money," I laughed, loudly. "He had bought me that dress but I never wore it yet."

"He is going to drop jaw," she teased. "He better give you some good you know what for all this trouble."

"Oh my gawd!" I gasped. "I already know he will."

"Just a few more minutes." I felt her pull at my hair and winced. "Sorry."

I sighed as I waited. We decided it was a good idea to play music while we waited. It was a beautiful idea until I started moving that is. About halfway through she had to restart because of a song that came on. I had jerked. I had about an hour left when I slipped into my dress. The dress was super tight and I slid my hands down it. She helped me apply a light makeup and stuck a grey flower thing in my hair. She left about fifteen minutes before he came and I slipped on my shoes. I heard the bell ring and walked, carefully down the stairs. I pulled open the door and looked at Enzo. He looked amazing in his suit and tie, though his jacket was open. His eyes skimmed over me and he skipped a breath. I could hear it.

"Wow."