~21~

Lilly's outfit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bb/5e/07/bb5e072b103fd3430d44692983a22f7a.jpg 

Vegas's outfit:

Outfit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a4/8a/0f/a48a0f760f6f31ed8d88734c69f62353.jpg

Shoes: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/cf/21/a4/cf21a4e5906dd275c4332814fb02d8ae.jpg

Umbrella: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/25/dc/e2/25dce2cbba4cc77f52b0f4e825e56e8e.jpg

Tay: I would like to thank Khris Hodge for becoming Tay. That is all. 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/55/d7/96/55d79625267396946fbb1a3a02bc0274.jpg

Lilly POV

I arrived at the airport in Pensacola, Florida at noon. I wore a black choker, a velvet red dress with a black belt, black thigh highs, and a pair of black platform shoes. Vegas stood just outside the entrance. I watched her, people staring as they passed. She wore a fishnet outfit with black shorts, bra and harness. Most people would consider it lingerie but that wasn't what it was. Her boots were to mid-calf and black. Their heels were high and thick. She carried a heart shaped black umbrella over her head. I glanced at the guy who stood next to her as she pulled me into a hug. It was Tay. Tay was part Puerto Rican, part Black. He wore an off white t-shirt and some grey jeans. His Nike shoes were bright orange. Tattoos covered his arms and I will be the first one to say he looked good. Only because I am the only who can say it without Vegas popping off at them. He gave me a side hug and I smiled up at him. On our way home we decided to stop at a Tom Thumb to get some Rockstar Punched for me. It was pure sugar and that's what I wanted right now.

"Hey Tay," someone yelled as we walked out. We stopped partway to the car, me popping open a Rockstar with one hand and holding my bag of Rockstars with the other. I looked at the boy. His hair was in dreads, his skin darker than Tay's but not too dark. He smiled at me. "Hello hot stuff."

I swallowed what I had in my mouth. "Fuck off."

Vegas clapped. "That's the Lilly I know and love!" She cupped my face. "Awwww! Babygirl! You're back!"

I laughed. "Sure am. I'm ready to raise some hell. That means you have to take me shopping. This is way too conservative."

That earned a squeal from the girl. "We are so going to the 'spot' today."

I smiled before turning back to Tay's conversation. "Drake, this is Lilly. She's Vegas's oldest friend."

"Thanks for making me sound fucking ancient."

"I'm going to go hang with Drake. Y'all good?"

Vegas pulled him into a hug and pressed a kiss to him before nodding. "We're good. Let's go shopping!"

I answered my phone, looking down at the new outfit I wore. I loved it so much and hadn't stopped thanking Vegas for taking me to the little gothic shop. I answered my phone, finding it to be Cass. The first thing he said was that I was on speaker phone.

"I demand that you and Enzo make up," Cass said, Carmella voicing her agreement.

"He can suck my candy coated dick," I groaned, rolling my eyes for Vegas to see. She laughed at my comment.

"Good to hear your back to how you used to be," Enzo commented, letting me know his of his presence.

"How she used to be?" Cass asked.

"Oh yeah," Vegas snorted. "Before her asshole ex she was a bad ass bitch."

"Bitch I still am," I smirked.

"Stop smirking," Enzo said.

"I'm not," I grumbled.

"You were," he countered.

"That's not the point ass wipe," I growled. "Go shove your tongue down that nasty bitch's throat."

"Oh fuck you," he growled.

"You almost did at one point," I laughed. Vegas smiled at me and held up her fingers while whispering 'This close.' Enzo didn't say anything. "Oh shut your mouth. You are so gonna catch a fly. Or a whore's tongue."

"I almost did?"

"Yep. Maybe I'll take a play from Rosanna's book. I mean come on. Cass is hot. Corbin is hot. Vegas's friend Drake was pretty hot."

"Ew," Vegas said. "Bitch not Drake. He's a hoe."

"This is what you used to be like?" Cass asked. "I liked little timid Lilly."

"I know you did Cassmaster," I smiled. "Thank Enzo for my walls being thickened. All tepidness gone. I'm not gonna be bullied anymore." Click.