~12~

Enzo POV

I grabbed Lilly and pulled her out of the car, swinging her around, bridal style. She squealed and clutched tightly towards me. Yuuki laughed from behind us and we went to the private inside pool. WWE had rented it for us to use for relaxation. How kind of them. I shifted her so she would have her legs wrapped around me. She slipped off her sandals and I pulled off her shirt. She let her legs fall and wiggled out of her shorts. Her bathing suit showed a lot. Her back was bare aside from a lone across it. The front has a low dip with a string holding the two sides together. Jimmy was the first one to jump in and I swooped up Lilly. She knew what was going to happen. I tossed her. She fell into the water and I jumped in after her. I had surfaced before her and looked around.

Suddenly I felt something jump on my back, legs wrapping around my waist. I swam towards Cass, Lilly holding onto my back. He lifted her off my back and threw her back into the center. Female laughter filled the air. The Akiyama's laughing from the edge of the pool, their legs the only thing in the water. I watched Lilly's form swim over to them. She wrapped a hand around Yuuki's ankle and Yuuki screamed when she pulled the clueless girl into the water. I laughed as the other girls ended up in the water too, splashing and playing in the water. She looked beautiful with her hair dripping and her body wet. Her skin glistened it the little bit of light that was sent in. Cass grabbed me, lifting me in the air and tossing me. I landed before coming back up and tackling him into the water. Suddenly my phone went off and I paused, sliding out the water, turning to find Lilly's eyes on me. I winked at her before drying my hands and answering the phone.

"Eric Arndt?" A voice asked.

"That's me," I said.

"This is Finn," the voice said.

"Oh hey man," I said.

"Did you see the news?"

"What news?"

"Some rumors about you came up."

"What rumors?"

"Some guy named Trent Grogan said that you abused a woman. He apparently works for some abusive hotline company. It's all over the internet. 'Trent Grogan claims WWE NXT Rookie Enzo Amore beats women'. What the hell is that about? Stephanie is furious."

"I have never...wait. Did you say Trent Grogan?"

"Yea."

"Son of a fucking bitch," I yelled. I hung up the phone, tossing it onto the seat. I should have just left. I should have just walked away. Instead I turned towards Lilly. This wouldn't have happened is she wasn't so shitty at picking guys. "Thanks a fucking lot." I yelled at her. Cass and the others paused. "Your fucking shitty ass ex is fucking trying to ruin me."

"Hey!" Roman yelled. "Don't yell at her like that!"

"Oh fuck you with your perfect fucking family." It was only then that tried to storm from the room. I heard someone rise from the water and felt someone grab my arm. I turned, ready to yell but I wasn't even able to. The Lilly I always knew came out. The sound of her hand against my skin was harsh.

"You aren't gonna bully me!" She screamed before shoving me. I fell back not expecting it. "Get your fucking shit together or I will fucking ruin you. I'm done!"

I watched her as she stormed past me, Cass and the girls following after her. Roman, Jimmy, Jey, and Dean watched me. I lowered my face into my hands. A hand was set on my shoulder and I looked up Roman crouched next to me.

"That probably was a mistake," I sighed.

He nodded. "Yeah. Just a lot."

"Dammit."