~31~

AN: Mature content ahead. 

Lilly POV

I strolled out of my room about thirty minutes later in a pair of sweats and a tank top. Enzo was chilling on my bed in his emergency sleep over clothing. It consisted of a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. I ran and jumped on the bed next to him with an oof sound. He laughed and pulled me towards him. We laid like that for a while without saying anything.

"Lilly," he said before wrapping his arms around me. He shifted so that he was laying mostly on top of me, holding himself up with one well-muscled arm. "Am I really a king? Were you telling the truth or just trying to shut that man up?"

"Enzo..." I sighed. I brought my hands to his face and pulled him closer. "Enzo. You are a king. No one could tell me differently. You are a king and if you let me, I'll be your queen."

"My queen," he whispered. I smiled up at him and he cleared the space. His mouth met mine and I moved my hands to his neck, messaging the muscles. I kissed back and followed his lead. "Baby girl." He whispered against my lips. "Can you do me a favor?"

I nodded. "Anything for you."

"Talk to me in French?"

"French?"

He blushed and looked away bashfully. He held himself up with both arms, the muscles tensing and looking amazing. "It's hot. A turn on."

"Dieu Enzo. Je ne pouvais pas nommer tout le tour ons vous me montrez. (God Enzo. I couldn't name all the turn ons you show me.)" I ran my hands up and down his muscled arms. "Avec ce corps sexy. Les bras musclés, les jambes, le dos. Vos cheveux fous. Ton attitude. Tout. (With this sexy body. The muscled arms, legs, back. Your crazy hair. Your attitude. Everything.)"

He pressed his lips to mine before sitting up, pulling me up with him. I sat on his lap with my arms around him, one hand in his hair. He moved his hands to my waist and kissed me. I kissed back and pressed more into him. He smirked before tugging up on my tank top. I let it be pulled off. My bra underneath was a plain black one. He leaned back and pulled his own shirt off. His chest against mine.

"Dieu Enzo (God Enzo)," I bit my lip. He reached up and unclipped my bra, gently coaxing the offending clothing from my body. He pulled me to him and kissed me, his chest hard against mine. I held in a moan and he chuckled. My face went red.

One hand moved from my hip to my back, holding me in a leaning position. His head came down on one nipple and I gasped. His tongue flicked across it and I dug my nails into his back, my hand in his hair tightening. He sucked and I arched my back.

"I'm going to do this nice and slow," he mumbled, face still hidden in my breasts. I nodded and groaned when he sucked harder. He focused solely on my breast for a few minutes before preforming the same ministrations on the other one.

When he finished there he laid me back on the bed, kissing down my stomach to my sweats. He hooked his fingers in them and slowly eased them down my legs. He reached up to grab my plain black panties and pulled them down too. I watched as he messaged and kissed his way up my legs. My breath hitched as his breath moved over my most sensitive area. He ran a finger over my southern lips before running his tongue over the same line. I swallowed and grabbed the sheets by my hips. He licked at me, his tongue dipping in occasionally.

"Enzo...s-stop...I'm going to-"

"My queen," he growled.

Unlike in my dream, when his hand moved to his shorts he didn't tell me to wake up. I pulled his hand back up and he looked at me in question. I got on my knees and palmed him through his shorts. He had forgone boxers and you could feel it. He was hard, my guess was it was painfully so. He groaned when I gently placed my hand on it, moving my fingers down it. I pulled down his shorts and he finished pulling them completely off. His dick sprung up and I swallowed. I bit my lip and he gently pushed me back to the bed. He reached in his wallet and pulled out a foil packet. I waited in anticipation and he finally pressed into me, entering me gently. His hands were placed beside my head, holding himself up. I hooked my arms under his and my fingernails dug slightly into his back. I waited for him to move and he composed himself before giving me a single quick and hard thrust. My nails dug in even more and I groaned.

He thrusted again before slamming into me. Over and over his skin hit mine. Over and over I groaned. I kept digging my nails into his back, knowing I would feel bad for scratching up his back. After all, payback was in a little bit and he had to wrestle. I already knew he would because he was Enzo.

"Oh God Enzo. Please!"

"Say it in French my queen."

"Oh Dieu Enzo. S'il vous plaît!" I repeated in French.

"Please what baby girl," he groaned.

I pulled his head down so I could whisper in his ear. "Prendre. Moi. Là. (Take. Me. There.)"

"Shit," he groaned before picking up speed.

One of his hands grabbed the head board. His thrusts sped up and became stronger. My whole body shook with the force. His hand grabbed my waist and he buried himself as far into me as he could. I felt myself let go around him as he let go inside me. He collapsed to his forearm and buried his face in the neck.

"Enzo," I whispered. He groaned against me. "I love you."

He pulled back then kissed me. "I love you too."