~9~

Enzo POV

I sighed as I looked down at her. I had convinced her to change into a pair of my sweats and a t-shirt. They were big but it was sexy. I thought about the future. I already know what tomorrow brings. Tomorrow she would pack up and head home without me. Tomorrow she would drown her cat in kisses trying to forget me. Tomorrow she would go to work at the bar and gossip to her friend about me. Tomorrow and from then on it would go back to how it was. Once you hurt Lilly she would take a while to forgive. I ran my hand carefully through her colorful hair. My mind slipped into the past. The very first time I had ever kissed her.

I had arrived at her house early. The party, the one celebrating her graduation from her mixing school place, wasn't for another hour. She sat on the couch, munching on the snacks for the party. Her hair was half lime green, the other a darker shade of blue. It was funny watching her cross her eyes. Those eyes that had half lime green and half blue irises. They were beautiful and sparkled as she crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. I wanted to lick the tongue but that was weird. Really weird. Fucking God dammit Eric. Don't be gross.

"Errriiiiiccccc," she purred and twisted so her back was over the side of the couch, her legs along it's cushions. Her hair hung down and she reached up to brush her hands through it. She would never do that around other men. Her low shirt already showed enough cleavage without her in that position, her chest in the air. I was permanently shoved in the friend zone.

"What?" I said as I adjusted my legs to hide my...um...dude problem. Eric Jr was straining against his restrains. Fucking hell. I brought up images from the latest slasher I had watched. The bloody images making me flaccid quickly. God I'm such a fucking dude.

"Rawr."

"Rawr?"

"You heard me mister!"

She said it while pointing a finger at me and I turned the chair so I was facing her better. I leaned down and she watched me. Her lips looked soft and I felt them against mine. I had pulled her head up to make our lips meet. It was momentary but it was more than enough. My mind seemed to clear of the blur that was Lilly. I quickly thought up a lie.

"Just kidding! Greg told me to do it. Dared me. Me! Like I wouldn't." I smiled and let out a laugh. She wouldn't look at me though and my smile faded. She excused herself and hurried from the room. I waited, listening to the bathroom door close before I followed her. I could hear her through the doorway. I slid down the wall next to the door. She sniffed again. I had messed up. Big time.

I was pulled out of my memories by her shifting beside me. I looked down at her. My arms were still wrapped around her. She shifted her legs, one that was between mine, the other wrapped around the top of it. I took a shaky breath when she rubbed her lower half against me. I pulled one of my arms away from her to wipe my face. She whimpered a little and moved against me more. She pressed my chest against mine. I'm still the same fucking dude I was then. My loose shorts were suddenly tighter and it was all her fault.

"Eric," she sighed.

"Fucking hell," I groaned. I rolled onto my back, hoping she stays where she is. Of course not though. She rolled right on top of me. Instantly her leg was between my legs and rubbing against my crotch. Old emotions swam first. I still remembered how she looked in her prom dress. I had taken her because no one else would. All the guys were scared of her because of me and her eyes. Before Trent she had been ferocious. Like she was in her fight against Rosanna. I remembered pulling her off of the girl who slapped me that night. Her hair was everywhere and her dress was slightly ripped but it was nothing compared to the other girl. I remembered her wedding. Trent had forced her to wear something short with a corset top. It was perfect on her if it wasn't her wedding. She had secretly been miserable. I remembered going clubbing with her and how hard it was to control myself when she showed so much skin. I groaned and swallowed again.

Her breath hitched and she rubbed herself against me again. "E-Eric."

"What kind of dream are you having girl?" I let out a little laugh. "Probably the same thing I was thinking about." I paused. "I'm talking to someone who is sleeping." I let out another little laugh. Fuck.