~16~

Lilly POV

I wore a plain black dress. It was sleeveless but at the same time was up to my neck. The cloth brushed against my feet. My heels were plain black with a strap across the top. I sat in a room with the Akiyama clan and a few of the main roster girls. I laughed as Nikki and Brie joked with Paige and Natayla.

"So Lilly," Nikki smiled. "What about you? Anyone you like?"

I blushed a little. "Well...maybe a little bit."

"Is it Cass?" Yuuki exclaimed. "Cass kissed her the other day."

"It was heat of the moment," I countered. "And that's not who I like."

Senyaa paused. "Oh for the love of God. I swear if you say Enzo!"

I pouted. "Oh shut up."

"After everything he has done to you?" Tsubaki sighed.

"He's on his man period," Brittany said. I nodded my agreement.

"What did he do?"

"A lot of stuff. But I still like him. He's been with me forever. He saved me from Trent."

"Yeah but he yelled at you and hurt you more than once."

"If you remember though," Senyaa started. "Brock and I started like that."

"You did?" I asked.

"Yeah," Senyaa said. "For about a month he constantly told me he was just kidding about liking and being nice to me. He said it was only cause I was new. I kept on bugging him and he admitted I scared him. He had just left his cheating bitch wife."

"Wow," I smiled softly. "That sounds awesome."

Another diva walked in. Rosa Mendes was greeted cheerfully. She held in her hands a child. I smiled and moved, offering her my seat. She insisted I sit and instead placed the child in my arms. It surprised me. I glanced down at the girl. Rosa started up a cheerful conversation with the others but I was still watching the little girl. She watched me. Her little eyes sparkling. A drop of water fell upon her soft cheek. The conversation died suddenly. Another fell and another. Rosa set a hand on my knee and crouched so I could see her, my eyes not leaving the baby. I realized then what the water was. It was tears. My tears. I blinked.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I nodded before shaking my head. "No." I glanced at the doorway, hoping no one would come in. A mirror stood across from it, showing that no one was by the wall. "I could have had this."

"Had what?"

"A child. I was pregnant at one point." I glanced at the mirror again. Enzo stood outside now. He was frozen. "Her name was going to be Gwen." His eyes widened and he placed his back against the wall sliding down it. "Enzo once told me if he wasn't a guy his name would have been Gwen."

"What happened?" Rosa whispered. Her eyes were filled with sadness. The girls in the room had frozen and Enzo was hiding his face behind his hands.

"Trent happened." I said with a small smile as I stroked the child's hair. "I told him I was pregnant. He let me be a mother for nearly 8 months before he beat me. He mostly aimed for my stomach and the child died. My Gwen died."

Rosa held a hand over her mouth. I hugged the child tight and she let me. She let me hold the child until it was time for her to leave. Enzo had left shortly after I had finished talking about the events. I didn't give it any thought. I was too stuck in my memories. The memories of baby shopping. Picking out a name had been easy. I wanted Gwen if a girl and Tyler if it was a guy. My grandpa had been named Tyler and I love my grandpa more than anything. When I got to the hotel that night I didn't sleep. I sat in the bed, thinking about a child. I wanted one but because of Trent my dream had been destroyed.