~27~

AN: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS! I love you guys. Anyway this chapter involves more adult content. 

Lilly POV

Enzo. It was a faint though but the image in front of me was so real. I sat in a chair, rightfully confused and trying to remember what I was doing beforehand. I thought I had gone to Enzo's room. I thought we were sleeping but now I am unsure. I heard the door close and looked up. Enzo stood in front of me. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet and his body glistened from his shower. I thought he had taken a shower at the arena. I swallowed when he turned to me. His lips perked up into a smirk.

"Hey Lilly," he said. He always greeted me like that but this time it left me breathless. He ran the towel in his hand through his hair and I swallowed. He watched me and his smirk grew.

He walked towards me and my mouth was dry. He held out a hand and for some reason I put mine in his. He pulled me up and against his chest. I placed my hand on the muscles and he licked his lips. His hand moved down my back to the small of my back, my hand still in his. He moved to the side and sat on the bed, myself standing. He smiled up at me before playing with the hem of my shirt. I swallowed and he looked up at me.

I nodded and he pulled the black tank top up. He threw it to the side before kissing just below my bra. I felt his lips on me and shivered. He placed his hand on my waist before pressing another kiss to my skin. My breath hitched and I felt him smile against my skin. He was loving this. Not that I wasn't. Slowly his hands went up my back and towards my bra. I put my hands on his shoulders and watched his face. His hands deftly unclipped my bra. The plain black bra I had worn today slid down my arms and he threw it to the side. I put my hands back on his shoulder as he leaned towards me.

"Ti amo Lilly (I love you Lilly)," he mumbled against my stomach before pressing his lips against my left breast. I swallowed as his lips moved in a line across both breast. I bit my lip when his lips moved lower, towards my belly button his stopped just above and grabbed my wrists. Suddenly I was under him on the bed. He pressed a kiss to my lips before trailing his lips down my neck, between my breasts and towards the edges of my shorts.

He looked up at me before pulling my shorts down. My underwear soon followed and he kissed from where his lips had been only moments before he kissed farther down. His lips moved closer and closer to my most private area. He looked up at me with a smirk before crawling up my body. I swallowed.

"It was really hot how you told them off in French," he mumbled, eyes roving over my hot and bothered body. "Talk to me in French?"

"Oh mon Dieu. Enzo. Je te veux tellement. S'il vous plaît. (Oh God. Enzo. I want you so bad. Please.)" I mumbled while squirming under him.

"God. I have no clue what you said but that was hot," he grinned. I liked his grin more than his smirk. His hand moved down to the towel around his waist. I don't even know how it stayed like that. "Lilly. Lilly." He called and my eyes moved up from his waist.

"Yes?"

"It's time to get up. We have a flight to catch."

My eyes opened and Enzo lay slightly under me. He looked at me and smiled. "How you doin?" I blushed at the way he said it. Did he know what I was dreaming about? Damn.