~28~

Lilly Outfit

Shirt and necklace combo: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/84/a0/f3/84a0f35b2ea11dc90a61aeee6c62386f.jpg 

Skirt: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/df/4c/da/df4cdafeb76e17ba34f83e3ab21a8b20.jpg 

Heels: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0a/0b/ab/0a0bab4c6bfbe78d48976f5a38ab6bf8.jpg

Lilly POV

I stood in the ring beside Enzo and Cass. It was the first match in the New Day's tag team tournament. I ran my hands down my sides, settling them on my hips. I wore a black choker with a sun-moon. I wore an off shoulder black crop top with ties down the middle. Two straps with metal clips held the shirt up. The skirt I wore has black spider webs with a universe theme underneath. My pumps were a pastel purple with a strap across the tops of my feet. I had decided to dye my hair again. Now it was a pastel purple. It was a step in a different direction. The Ascension came out. We had already finished our bit and were just waiting for the match to start. Cass got our before me, helping me to get down. He stood by the corner and Enzo started out. I stalked around the ring, smiling when they hit.

During the match I found myself watching Enzo. It didn't matter if he was in the ring or not. Since I had that dream Enzo hadn't brought up the dream I had. I knew he knew though. The past few days we had spent together had been filled with tension. It wasn't the bad tension though. It was the sexual tension. The kinda that made me swallow each time I saw him shirtless. The kinda that made me want him even more each time. He smiled down at me before looking back at the match. They got the pin and I climbed the stairs, Enzo helping me in. We celebrated before leaving. Enzo stood next to the ring and had me fall into his arms before setting me down.

I followed him to the back and smiled at him. He turned his back to me to talk to Cass. I held in a shudder before sitting on the bench. Enzo sat across the room from me. I looked up at him. He had his elbows on his knees and was looking and talking to Cass. He looked at me and found me watching him. He stopped mid-sentence and I rose, walking briskly out of the room. I heard him following me and ducked into a nearby empty room. He followed me and closed the door.

"Okay," he started. "What did I do?"

"Nothing," I sighed. "It's not you I promise." He walked in front of me and set a hand on my shoulder. I winced. I could see the regret in his eyes. Oh no. Shit. "Enzo. I swear it's not you. It's me. Fucking hell."

"Talk to me," he said. I bit my lip and shook my head. "Is...is this about the dream you had the other day? I-I didn't want to say anything. I didn't want it to be awkward between us. I'm sor-"

I threw my arms around him and pressed my lips to his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. By the time we broke apart, we were both breathless. I pulled away and wrinkled my nose.

"You stink," I laughed. "You need a shower."

"Join me," he teased. I paused and swallowed. Damn it. That thought really did things to me and I watched him as he walked away. Cass walked in after.

"Hey," he greeted. "Are you okay?"

"Nope," I said. "I am going to die. I am going to hell."

"Why is that?"

"I didn't know my mind was this dirty. I am going to fuck that boy."

"Well then. That's way out there."

"Oh shut up. You asked."