~22~

Lilly's outfit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/44/d7/df/44d7df7e667d93db771cd9b86ce825ab.jpg

'Spot': https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3c/6d/37/3c6d37d4a3e46ec0ff5bc969921bec04.jpg

Damien: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/fa/12/bc/fa12bca372d27f554f1117764c818906.jpg

Lilly POV

I ran my hand through my hair. While we were out I had decided to dye my hair once again. This time my hair was grey. I loved it. I looked down at my new outfit. Vegas was right. I looked hot. My shoes were flat and platform. My thigh highs were attached to a pair of short black shorts. A garter belt with a heart was on one leg. A little black belt was on my hips as well. I wore a black leather bra-shirt with a metal circle in the middle. I wore a half leather black jacket with buttons on it and a black choker. I was wearing things I had worn years before. Right before Trent that is. The playground we rolled up on was dusty and dirty. The playground looked like a large castle with multiple slides and a snake head you could crawl in. I followed her into the castle's depths. A swing stood in the middle of the castle and a group of goths stood around it. Vegas sat in one of the swings while I stood nearby. She started chatting with her friends and eventually I asked to go explore. She muttered her agreement in mid-conversation before turning back to her friends.

I walked into the castle, admiring the creepy atmosphere. Florida was warm and bright. But the trees blanketed the area in shadows. I climbed a set of stairs. A slide stood at the top, a tower going farther up next to it. I heard something from above and looked up. A guy sat on the towers top and I felt my breath hitch. Enzo flashed in my mind but I sent him away. The guy was gorgeous. His skin was pale and he wore a pair of red contacts. A section of his mid-back length jet black hair was an orange-yellow. He wore black combat boots and a pair of black cargo pants. His belt was black and so was the tank top he had on. He wore a metal chain and spiked bracelets. He looked down at me.

"Hello," he greeted with a smile. My heart skipped a beat.

"Hi," I said, more like breathed and he chuckled.

"I'm Damien," he said. "You must be Lilly. Vegas told us so much about you."

"Did she?"

"Mostly about your high school years," he said before sliding down the roof. He landed in front of me. His body was almost pressed against mine. "How long you down here for?"

I watched his lips pull up into a smirk. "Only a couple days?"

"Was that a question?"

"Uh. No?" He chuckled. "Sorry. You are just really...hot."

"Am I?"

"Oh yeah." I looked him up and down.

"You are...a bold one," he grinned and laughed. I laughed too. "Maybe I could make your trip down here awesome?" He paused. "That is if you don't have a guy already."

He placed a hand on the wall behind me and my smile grew. "I'm actually trying to forget a few guys." I poked him in his chest, surprised to find that he was a lean muscle. "Maybe you can help me?"

"Maybe I can," he grinned before sliding his hand down my arm. It sent chills following after his touch. I grinned before intertwining my hand with his. "Come on." He pulled me towards the swing, yelling to Vegas that he was stealing me. "How about we get something to eat before?"

"Yes please," I said.

I followed him to the group of vehicles, becoming giddy when he stopped in front of a motorcycle. "I hope you don't mind," he smiled gently. The bike was jet black and absolutely beautiful. He handed me the only helmet and I smiled. He sat on the bike. "Hop on."

I threw my leg over the bike and wrapped my arms around him. His body was warm against me and images I didn't expect flashed in my mind. Something pushed past them though. Enzo's smiling face as he sat on my couch flashed in my mind and I tightened my grip. We continued for a while before coming to a stop light. He placed a hand on my knee.

"Are you okay with Japanese?"

"Totally!"

He squeezed my knee before turning and speeding down the road. I tightened my legs around him and brought up images of him between them. Enzo pushed his way into my mind again. I shoved the images away as we rolled up to a Japanese restaurant. I followed him in.

"Can I get your number?" He asked. "I may need a distraction myself one day."

I smiled as he handed me his phone and thumbed in the number. The waiter came over, him getting a root beer and myself getting a lemonade. We flirted back and forth as we waited for our sushi and sashimi. The door opened and in walked someone I knew. Roman walked in with Dean and his cousins. He paused when he saw me and I waved.

"One of the guys you want to forget?"

"No. Those are some of my friends from work. I travel with one of the NXT rookies."

"Wrestling?"

"I'm a bartender in New York but my friend Cass convinced his boss and mine to let me travel with them while...Enzo, one of the guys I want to forget, was being an asshole. Obviously he hasn't stopped yet."

He laughed. "So I was thinking about what to do when we get back to my place."

"Oh. Such as?"

"Oh there is lots of things I want to do to you." He licked his lips as he looked me up and down. A heavy hand came down on his shoulder and Roman glowered at him before looking at me.

"Lilly," he sighed. "Don't do this. You don't want to do this."

"Do what?"

"What you want to do with this gentleman here," he said. "You fought for Enzo. Don't lose him like this."

"Lose him?" I grunted, feeling my anger rise. "He lost me." I hissed it. "He wants to be with that whore when all I have done is fight for him, fine."

"All the best things you have to fight for," he said. Damien looked up at Roman. "It's going to hurt."

"But it hurt," I countered my voice cracking with emotion. "It hurts so fucking much."

"Come on Lilly," Roman cooed.

"I just want to forget for one moment. Just one night."

"Go with him Lilly," Damien said. He placed a hand on mine. "Don't let this Enzo guy's stupidity ruin you."

I nodded. Roman moved all of our tables together so we could finish dinner. Leave it to Roman to make everything feel nice.