~23~

Lilly Outfit:

Necklace: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d3/08/43/d3084307cc2373312b46d65ab51c040a.jpg

Shirt: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b8/b2/f4/b8b2f4363829ae631a400bbe510ef73c.jpg

Leggings: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0115/5832/products/150811-LaceUpFront-Legs-WEB-3_1024x1024.jpg?v=1438729941

Shoes: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/95/e4/93/95e493ebb8463d8d867bb5af1b6878c1.jpg

Lilly POV

I walked into the arena the next week with a new resolve. I wore a black choker with three chains on each side swooping to the middle. My crop top was black with a zipper in the middle. It was covered in cute little golden dots. My leggings have ties from my ankles to just below the top of my legs. My black ankle boots have spikes on them. They were cute and killer. I walked through the halls, finding Cass and Carmella sitting on one of the boxes the company always had laying around.

"Hey guys," I said.

"You feeling better?" Cass asked.

"Yeah," I grinned. "I talked with Roman and my newest friend."

"Newest friend?" Carmella asked.

"Damien," I nodded.

"Oh?" Cass started to tease. "Tell us about him."

"God dammit," I smirked. "If it wasn't for Enzo I would fucking jump that boy. He's hot as fuck."

"Wasn't for Enzo?" Carmella asked.

"Yeah," my smile softened. "I had a chat with Papa Reigns. He convinced me to go after what I want so fuck it. I'm gonna make Enzo chose me cause god fucking dammit I want him." I slammed my hand down and Cass grinned.

"You go mama!" Carmella cheered.

"Now where is that asshole?" I demanded. "I'm going to warn him. He's going to need it."

"He's down this way with Rosanna," Cass said.

"Even better!" He told me the room number and I slammed the door open. Rosanna jerked away from Enzo before rising. "Sit your slutty ass right back down! I have a message for you assholes." I pointed a finger at a startled Enzo. "I may sound crazy as fuck but I know what I want. You are going to be mine. Do you understand me?"

"I-I-" He started.

"Doesn't matter. You have been warned."

I turned on heel and walked out of the room. I found Cass in the catering and grabbed a piece of cake before plopping down between him and Baron Corbin. Baron looked at me before looking away. He looked back and this time I stared at him, my eyes narrowing. He swallowed. I grinned.

"Sorry about the other day," I said.

"You mean how you guys kisssseeeeedddddd," Finn teased before making kissy noises.

"You have kissed her too?" Cass asked. "Isn't it the best?"

"I-It was pretty awesome," Baron said. "She knows what she's doing."

"Damn fucking right I do," I smiled, throwing my arms up and tilting the chair back. I held myself where I was with a foot on the side of the table.

"Damn girl," Cass laughed. "Own that shit."

"Yas bish," Finn laughed. "Work it gurl."

I looked at him. "Don't. Don't you ever do that again." I had frozen where I was and the guys burst out laughing.

"So how was warning Enzo?" Cass said.

"Easy," I smirked, my hands behind my head. "I burst in the room, told that bitch Rosanna to sit her skanky ass down, and told them straight. I'm going to have him. He's gonna fucking deal with it."

"Is this how you used to be in high school?" Cass asked.

"Damn straight," I grinned. I put my foot down from where it was and leaned forward. "Then again little swaft ass Eric scared all the boys away. Guys at my school were a bunch of bitches."

"You cursed a lot didn't you?" Finn asked.

"Still do," I grinned.