~26~

Lilly Outfit:

Bra: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/18/7a/20/187a20ea01f9bd0869335d06991a6303.jpg

Pants: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a3/cd/54/a3cd545b77b9a353aeb5585fe6984512.jpg 

Shoes: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ed/d3/a9/edd3a90b09dd80f9e4657e08e2e172ab.jpg 

Lilly POV

I sat on the floor of Enzo and Cass's locker room with one of their shirts in my lap. I pulled my scissors through the SAWFT t-shirt to make it a crop top. Currently I wore a pair of white skinny jeans and my cage bra. The black bra has an upside down star at the top with a line under it and a metal ring holding the star to the part around my ribs. I sewed the bottom of my now crop top so it was smooth before cutting the sides of the shirt so it was a crop top version of those shirts guys and girls wear with no sleeves and pretty much no sides. I pulled the shirt over my head before looking at myself in the mirror. You could see my flat stomach and most of my sides. Parts of my bra showed from the sides and I knew if I bent over they would see it. That was fine though. I was supposed to somewhat dress in a similar style. Cass and Enzo had been watching me from the couch and I turned to them.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Amazing," Enzo smiled. "Not that that's surprising."

"True," I agreed. I sat on a nearby chair and grabbed my ankle boots. They were black (duh) with three little belts (I guess) with little silver squares. They were tied in the front and I pulled up the back zipper.

"Enzo Amore, Collin Cassady, and Lillian Ray," a man called in. "You are on in about three minutes."

I groaned. "I can't hurry in these heels."

"Get on," Cass said while crouching in front of me. I grinned and got on his back. While we hurried through the building I felt Enzo staring at me. I looked back at him and stuck out my tongue. He just shook his head.

Cass let me off his back and I smiled. Their music hit and I walked out behind them. It was astonishing. I took a breath and followed them down the ramp. Enzo got up and held the second rope down so I could get in. Cass placed his arms around me before hefting me onto the apron. I stepped between the ropes, feeling Enzo's eyes on my bottom along with thousands of other ones. They got in the ring as well.

"My name is Enzo Amore, and I am a certified G, and a bonafied stud. And you can't teach that!" He motioned with his hands before pointing at Cass. "And this right here, this is Big Cass and he's 7 foot tall, and you can't teach that!" Then he turned to me. "And this right here, this is Lillian Ray, and's she's absolutely radiating-" he held my hand and I twirled. "-and you can't teach that."

"How you doin?" Cass yelled. "Our opponents are an A-lister wannabe and a chubby bunny. One's a backstabber. The other hides behind his little wife."

"How you doin?" Enzo demanded. "Hey Lilly. What do you have to say about the Miz?"

He handed me the mic. "Un petit garçon qui se cache derrière une fille. A -lister. Ha. On ne pouvait pas être une a- listeuse est Dwayne Rock Johnson aidé." I turned from the ramp to the crowd. "For those of you who don't know little Maryse's native language I said, A little boy who hides behind a girl. A-lister. Ha. You couldn't be an a-lister is Dwayne the Rock Johnson helped you out."

"How you doin?" Enzo said with pride in his voice. The Miz music hit and he walked down with his wife. They stood outside of the ring. They didn't get in until Kevin Owens got in the ring. It wasn't a surprise but Maryse placed herself in front of his husband. Enzo glared at her. "Move."

She shook her head and smirked up at him. "You can't do anything about this." She said with her heavy accent. Enzo glanced at me. I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her in front of me. She looked at me in surprise. My hand came across her mouth and she fell onto the mat and I shoved her so she would fall off. I smiled at Enzo and Cass before waving and dropping off the apron. Needless to say we won. Kevin walked out halfway through. Maryse got slapped a second time for touching my Enzo.