~32~

AN: Sorry about the lack of updates. Lack of inspiration and a crazy work schedule has prevented me from getting anything done. Sorry. Sorry. 

Lilly outfit:

Shirt: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b9/5c/86/b95c86d3b19d20b137fdf79c91e55b1f.jpg

Shorts: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ad/4b/14/ad4b1478cf676dd1e03143095c2f88ff.jpg

Boots: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7c/11/2f/7c112f92be998a377583c1a93186c39f.jpg

Enzo POV

I watched her as she sat on the box and talked to Roman. Dean stood nearby watching the two talk. I watched as he struggled to keep his eyes off her. The men walking by would catch a look at her with slack jaw. Her outfit barely got by. She wore a leather vest with studs and spikes all over it. It was held closed by a small string. You could see the gentle curve of her upper breasts and the valet in between. It showed of parts of her stomach, sides, and back. Her arms were bare as well. Her shorts were black and really short. There was a string in the middle that matched the ones on her vest. Her leather boots were high heeled and to her mid-thigh. The black leather squeaked as she shifted her legs. It drew the eye to her long legs and to her more intimate area by default. She was trying to kill me.

I tried to focus on Cass and the New Day. They were discussing something. I really should be paying attention. But her laugh kept resounding in my ears. I kept watching her as she tucked her now grey hair behind her ear. It just kept falling forward. I wanted to tuck it behind her ear for her. Someone slapped my arm. I jumped and grabbed the offended area.

"What?" I snapped at Cass.

"Stop staring at her and pay attention," he commanded.

"No," I grumbled before crossing my arms, leaning against the box behind me. My eyes were glued to her. From across the room she noticed me. She pulled her eyes from the man, smirked at me, and licked her bottom lip.

"Your acting like you fucked her or something," Cass said. I didn't say anything but one side of my mouth pulled up in a smirk, giving away the truth. "Enzo!"

"I didn't fuck her," I grinned. "I loved her. There's a difference."

I pushed off the box and started towards her. I heard him talking about it to New Day and the group's laughter at his reaction. She smirked as I moved closer. Roman looked over his shoulder before turning and pulling Dean with him towards the others. She spread her legs and I positioned myself between them. My hands were on either side of her, squishing her thighs between my body and my hands. She placed on hand on one of my biceps. The other fingers in my beard and guiding my face towards her.

"Mon roi. My king."

I went down to his forearms and placed my head against shoulder. I nipped at the place where her neck met her shoulders. "Dammit. Making me all weak like this."

She threw her head back with laughter and swung her legs. "Whatever you say, mon roi. Maybe you were sawft from the very beginning."

I pulled back and looked at her. She stuck her tongue out at me and slide her body down the box. Her body pressed against mine and she held herself on the box, her forearms touching it. She smirked and tilted her head. I grit my teeth and thought of a gory movie Cass and I had watched last week. It helped a little...until she shifted her legs and her crotch pressed against mine.

"Dammit Lilly. You know we have to go out there soon."

She grinned. Her arms snaked around me. Her hair hid her face as she pressed it against my chest. "I know."

My smile was soft at her outward show of affection. "Are you ready for our storyline with the Wyatt family? They can be somewhat creepy in ring."

She sighed into my chest. "You are talking to the mother fucking queen of goth. I live for creepy." She pulled back and winked at me before looking over my shoulder and waving at someone. I looked at who it was. Brock Lesnar and Senyaa stood near Roman and Dean. Senyaa smiled and waved back. There was obvious tension between the two. I looked at Lilly with an eyebrow raised. She didn't even look at me as she responded. "Senyaa wants to cut a lifelong friend out of her life for kicking Brittany out and breaking her other friend's heart. The two friends were apparently high school sweethearts." She paused. "Kinda sounds familiar."

"What do you mean?"

She looked me dead in the eye. The fire in her eyes made my heart speed up. "Vegas was about ready to murder you."

"Damn," I hissed. "You know she would have tortured me first."

She smirked. "She so would have."