~19~

Lilly outfit:

Top: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f8/bc/5e/f8bc5e6099dd1e3b1330f360a681ddbe.jpg

Pants: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/56/32/9b/56329b8f5c16ac9c5dcc2d5a3fb8c15f.jpg 

Shoes: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/35/37/52/353752463fcd3a7880d6e468b50af66d.jpg

Vegas's Outfit:

Umbrella: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/28/71/31/28713100aa63c6d3cf34ad7715e6eabc.jpg

Hair: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/07/ed/8a07ed99c3932501e310a7325705d2f1.jpg

Dress: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c5/cb/bc/c5cbbcd4785aa26ad7b867b2a832df0a.jpg 

Shoes: http://assets.yandycdn.com/Products/PR_delight-3028_bpu_C2013.jpg

Lilly POV

A friend from my childhood was coming over that weekend and I couldn't wait to talk to her. Now I walking up to the café we had agreed on. It was a cute gothic little place in the middle of the city called McGoth. I wore a black long-sleeved hoodie with lace on the sleeves and a tie at the top with crisscrosses of the string under it. My black leggings have skulls and little grey designs on the sides. My black ankle boots were thick soled. I knew she would be standing there already and I examined her as she waved at me. She held a black umbrella over her head. It was covered in lace and frills. Her skin was as pale as usual and she wore black makeup. Her hair was short and died bright green. Her dress showed everything and nothing at the same time. The dress is black and has a deep V that shows her cage bra. The sleeves are long. She has to wear shorts because of how high the slits on each leg are. Her heeled boots are the stereotypical gothic boots. They were up to her mid-thigh. The leather was black. The heel was thin and they were high. Three buckles were placed at key places. I approached, hugging the girl.

"Aw," she laughed. "Lillian went soft on me! Look at how conservative that outfit is."

I laughed. "Whatever you say Vegas. Let's go in and get some food."

We walked in and up to the counter. The whole place was covered in black, grey, and white. She ordered a grieveburger with extra devil tears sauce and some cries. I got a grieveburger with cries and a dragon tears shake. It was the same thing we got every time and that hadn't changed. We found a spot in a corner, knowing we were going to be there for a while.

"Sooooo," she prompted. "Anything new going on?"

"I don't even know where to start," I grumbled. "You go first."

"Well I got that promotion," she squealed. Her umbrella that was standing against her seat, almost fell over and she caught it, laughing. "I also met a boy. He is polar opposite His name is Tay."

I choked on my shake a little. "Tay Reyez?"

"Yes!"

"Oh my god! He's been trying to get with you since junior year!"

"I know right! Your turn!"

"Well I am no longer with Trent."

"Oh no! What happened?"

"He was abusive."

She glared at her burger. "I will fucking eat his soul."

I laughed. "It's cool. I moved on and got him fired from his job. It was awesome. Anyway this is where it gets complicated. Do you remember Eric?"

"Eric Arndt? The one I shipped you with?"

"Yeah. Well we have officially kissed and fought and made up and I want to be friends but I don't want to be friends cause I wanna be more but I don't."

"Woah, woah, woah," she said. "What all happened?"

"His girlfriend used to throw Trent's behavior in my face and Eric's friend Cass brought that up. Eric didn't believe him and they got in a fight. When he came to me with bruises and stuff I called Cass to see what was going on. Cass had told Eric about her behavior and I thanked him for doing that when I couldn't. Anyway Eric yelled at me and I kicked him out and told him he was like Trent. Cass asked me to travel with him and my boss and his boss said I could. I ended up fighting the girlfriend when Eric broke up with her because he realized the truth. Eric kissed me and told me the first time he kissed me wasn't a dare."

"I remember you telling me about the dare thing."

"Yeah. Then I stayed the night, nothing happened. We went to the pool and stuff with some friends and rumors get out that Eric abused girls. Trent had started them and Eric blew up on me. I ended up slapping him. I went a few days later and was talking to Trent's boss. I showed her proof that he had abused me and he lost his job at-get this-an abuse hotline."

"Damn. Good job girl."

"Thanks girl. Anyway I was hanging out with some of the main roster girls and this one has a little kid. She told me to hold the baby and Eric and the girl's found out that Trent had beaten my while I was pregnant. I lost the kid. The worst part is I wanted to name her Gwen."

"After Eric?"

"Right! He found out and ended up cornering me and we made up. He wanted me to spend the night with him but instead I took off because I don't know if I want to be his friend or more."

"Well," she started, thinking. "Let's take out everything that happened. What does your heart-heart not brain-say?" I paused. "No thinking!"

"My heart says that I want nothing more than to have Eric in my life forever," I admitted, shoving a cry into my mouth.

"Then get him," she said.

"But!" I held up my finger. "It also says that I don't wanna hurt anymore."

"Do you think Eric would hurt you on purpose?"

"No but I know he's been hurting me a lot lately."

"Being goths we know this better than anyone else," she started. "You only live one time and it's only for the time being."

I paused. "I know."

"Go for it."

I smiled. "I just might."