~30~

Lilly's outfit: OMG LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS DRESS IS!

Hair style: http://cdn.diply.com/img/684d8c82-0cee-4f6b-ad0e-10d62429d982.jpg

Necklace: http://www.donnavjewelry.com/necklaces/large/N44%20Gothic_V_Drop_necklace72.jpg

Dress: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/13/4f/fe/134ffe61f243da303ade1b8e59259b21.jpg

Shoes: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/83/6e/d5/836ed5f612c277ff74a13b76f395c470.jpg

Enzo POV

"Wow," I paused. Her hair was pulled up into something a Disney princess would wear. Her dress was to the floor and I couldn't see her shoes. The dress was black and white and covered with sparkled. The top has a cool design and the dress has white stripes and black stripes. I remembered the thing in my pocket and pulled it out. "Here. I think Rosanna stole the old one."

Her eyes widened in surprise as I pulled out the necklace. It was good to see her with her natural hair color. She turned and I clipped the necklace on her. It was sterling silver on leather with an onyx drop. It has a silver forged hook closure and I had been saving it for something special. Our first date it was. It defiantly went with the expensive dress. I looked past her and saw Jasmine. Jasmine seemed to glare at me in warning. That cat always had the best sense about people. That's why it hated Trent. It didn't hate me but it obviously didn't want Lillian to get hurt. I opened the door for her, going through the motions of being a gentlemen. I knew she would eat that up and she did. She slid into the car with a grin on her face.

I slid into the driver's seat and started towards the restaurant. I avoided her questions about where we were going. Amélie was a French Wine Bar in New York, New York. I swallowed before setting my hand on her thigh. She waited a moment before setting a hand on my arm. She slid her finger down my arm and traced the mic tattoo on my hand. I felt the familiar tightening I had grown used to around her. I brought up all the images that usually got rid of it. However her finger on me prevented it. I took a shaky breath and she let out a small laugh. That laugh didn't help. It only managed to turn me on even more. We arrived and were escorted to the open bar. I could tell she was about three seconds from telling off the bartender. Just like I predicted, she said something.

"Your fingers should not be inside those glasses," she told him when she got his attention. "That's unsanitary and disgusting."

"My apologies ma'am," he mumbled, clearly catching a little bit of an attitude with her.

"Hey Roland," a nearby bartender said. "How about going on a break?"

"Yes ma'am," he mumbled before shuffling off.

The other bartender started to clean off the glass and turned to Lilly. "I am so sorry about that ma'am. He's been here since about 7 in the morning, training and cleaning. What can I get you?"

We gave our orders and the bartender brought us our drinks. I turned to her with a smirk on my face. She took a sip before glancing at me. Our food was served and eventually we had sipped our drinks dry. I tapped her knee twice, our childhood symbol for going to the bathroom.

Lilly POV

He tapped my knee twice and I watched him move towards the bathroom. I knew he wouldn't be there long but a guy slid into his stool anyway. I looked over at the man. He wore an expensive looking tuxedo. He blond hair was carefully styles and feather light. His blue eyes tried to be mysterious but I have seen enough of that to know better.

"Is a beautiful woman like you here by yourself?" He asked. I decided to shut it down early.

"No," I answered. "But even if I was here along you still wouldn't have a chance. Take your nice suit and you pretend misunderstood white boy attitude and leave me alone."

He looked at me in astonishment before his eyes hardened. He grabbed the red wine he had brought over and his intent was evident. I scooted back but it didn't matter. Enzo had returned. He grabbed the man's wrist and yanked him. The wine ended up on the rich man's tuxedo and Enzo glared at him.

"Do not even think about ruining my woman's dress," Enzo hissed. The way he said my woman's dress had me breathless.

"So this is what you pick over a classy man like myself," Richie yelled. "You pick some Bronx trash like him."

Enzo glared at him and I placed myself carefully next to Enzo. I had my hands on his upper arm. One of my knees was bent and the knee was touching his leg. My body was pressed against his. Enzo glanced at me in surprise.

"I would take a real hard working king over a spoiled prince like you anytime," I grinned.

"Whatever you say princess," Richie hissed.

I placed my arm on his shoulder and leaned against it. I kept my face smiling, knowing I had won this one. "Didn't you hear me? He's a king so I must be a queen. Enjoy your time with any princess that comes your way. Babe. Let's go."

Enzo nodded and handed his card to the bartender who stood nearby. With full tummies and more than enough enjoyment we started towards my house. We didn't talk much during the ride but we never once stopped grinning.