~20~

AN: Sorry not sorry!! XD XD XD

Jacket: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/95/24/da/9524da8d7a364f9678e1a33646ac0a46.jpg

Shirt: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f3/31/b7/f331b75262a86b6dd7a42b6b47d1c41b.jpg

Shorts: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d2/0e/d2/d20ed265e36e1c423223e39c66a2c826.jpg

Shoes: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b6/25/64/b6256455761a1071a9fb5b3a056e7023.jpg

Lilly POV

I laughed at what Carmella said, hitting the moon walk with her. It was fun. My tennis shoes were black with little black dots on them. My black shorts have belts across them randomly. There is a leather strap going down to my twin garter belts. Only one leg has the garter belt, the other not having it. My black T-shirt said "Cupcake Cult" with an adorable little Jason with kitty ears and a bow. It was pretty sold where we were so I wore a black Victorian military trench coat. I waved my goodbyes and sprinted to find Enzo. I ran into Cass though.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Hey," he said back. "Someone is energetic."

"I got things to tell Enzo!"

"Finally going to give him a real chance?"

"Yeah!"

"Good luck babygirl," he said before kissing my forehead. I smiled up at him before darting around him.

I looked around for a while, not finding him in catering or anywhere else. I paused and puffed up my cheeks. Baron Corbin paused in front of me, smiling down at me. "Hey," he greeted.

"Hello," I said while looking at the four way intersection.

"Looking for Enzo?" He asked. I nodded. He motioned for me to follow him with a single movement of his head.

I followed him through the building. He wore his ring gear and I will admit that I did admire him. He was tall and muscular but that wasn't really my thing. Enzo was. He led me to a room with an open door. I looked in and all color drained from my face. My mood dispensed immediately. I filled with an anger I haven't felt since before Trent. Enzo sat on the couch. That wasn't the problem. The woman on his lap was. His mouth moved against hers. Baron had frozen in surprise. Rosanna sat on Eric's lap. Her short were shorter than mine, her tank top showing pretty much everything. I let out a shocked laugh. Eric's eyes darted to me.

"Really?" I asked. Rosanna turned towards me and was off his lap instantly. She moved to the other side of the room, obviously learning her lesson.

"What?" He shot back. "You rejected me. You left when I wanted you to stay."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I shouted. "We had just made up from all the shit you did and I needed time to think it out." I paused, taking a breath. "You know what? Never mind. You can go fuck yourself."

I turned on heel and grabbed Baron's shirt. He looked down in surprise, not expecting to be dragged into it. I got on my tippy toes and pressed my lips to his. It was a lingering kiss but when I turned back I could see the absolute anger in Eric's eyes. I shrugged at him innocently before skipping away. As soon as he couldn't see me though I ran. I ran until I found a spot on the outskirts of the building. I sat among the boxes, very few wrestlers and staff walking by. Just when I thought everything was better. Just when I thought I was going to get him. I buried my head in my arms, my legs pulled up against my chest and cried. I had been crying too much because of him. I pulled out my phone and hit Vegas's number.

"Hey girl," she greeted.

"He hurt me again," It came out as a sob when I didn't mean it to. She paused.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I didn't expect that from him. Want to come and stay with Tay and I for a while? I'll get Jasmine."

"That sounds perfect," I admitted.

"It's a deal."