~8~

Dress: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/37/37/88/373788c0cc7ceeff351e1300eabaf6d0.jpg

Shoes: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/15/a0/23/15a0237166ac2683ae5a8a6a4c02871a.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I don't know if Enzo knows Italian I just assumed he did because his name is Italian and the place he was born. If you do know if he knows the language or not, please let me know.

Lilly POV

I looked up as she charged, full speed across the room. Enzo trailed behind Rosanna. He looked at me but I refused to meet his eyes. She instantly got in my face.

"What the fuck did you do bitch?" She hissed, jabbing a finger into my chest.

"Don't touch me," I said, blankly.

"I'm gonna do more than touch you."

My eyes widened as her hand came up to slap me. She hit hard but it was nothing compared to Trent. I was tired of being bullied. I was completely tired of it. I jumped on her, my hands tanging in her hair and yanking. I yanked her and she fell, screaming and trying to grab my hands. She fell forward though and I let her fall before mounting her back and yanking her hair again. My fist hit the side of her face many times before strong arms pulled me off. I turned to find Enzo. Instantly my hand came up and slapped hard across his face. He took it and looked at me in understanding as tears formed in my eyes. She wrapped his arms around my, one hand holding my head to his chest. My hands covered my eyes and kept rubbing at the tears. It was so over whelming. Rosanna was escorted to the trainer but Enzo just stood there holding me, cooing, and rocking side to side. His hand stroked my hair. I moved my hands so my nails dug into his shoulders and hid my face even farther in his chest.

"Up," he said. I nodded and hopped. He wrapped my legs around him and I wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in his shoulder. He walked to an empty locker room before sitting down. Just like old times I sat on his lap and cried. "Shhhh. It's okay il mio amore (my love)." My breath hitched and I cried harder. "I know you are gonna need time. You know I've known you forever. I know you will need time to let me back in. I'm sorry bellissimo (beautiful)."

I nodded. He let me sit there until it was time for his match. Cass smiled at the sight when he came to inform us it was time to go on. Senyaa drove me to the hotel instantly after. When Yuuki arrived she went through my things, grabbing a pretty lace, no back, burgundy dress and burgundy pumps.

"Get dressed woman," She commanded. "We are going to go get wasted and forget everything."

I nodded. Slowly but surely I dressed myself. She perfected my makeup and pulled my hair into a pony tail. She grabbed me and pulled me down the halls to a car. In it was Paige, Senyaa, and Tsubaki. I was shoved between Senyaa and Tsubaki. Apparently everyone else was going to meet us there. We walked in and instantly they steered me towards the bar and I watched the bartender mix. He was using too much alcohol.

"Hey," I called.

"Yeah?" He asked as he walked over to me.

"You are using too much alcohol in those drinks," I informed. "You just wasted about $10 on their drinks."

He blinked with a blank face. "I did?"

"You did," I smiled. "I made the same mistake when I started. It's easy to fix. With practice you can get it perfect."

"You do this too?"

"I do."

"She does and she sucks at it too." A voice I knew very well said. I tensed before turning.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked. He's hair was still the short brown it was the last time I saw him. His green eyes were filled with hatred. His arms were covered in tattoos. He wore a shirt that had a company name on it. I recognized that name. It was a group of therapists against abuse. How ironic.

"I'm here with my bosses," Trent Dawson said. "What about you? Still sucking every guy you see off?"

The bartender faded into the background and Trent took a step towards me. I took a step back, realizing the girl's had gone to their seats. I sent a look towards them but they didn't see. He took another step, pinning me against the bar. I winced when he raised a hand. He placed it against my head and caressed the side of my face. I pulled away. Wrong move. He rose a hand. I closed my eyes, expecting the slap. It never came though. I opened my eyes to find Enzo grabbing Trent's hand. When had he gotten here? Yuuki and the other girls watched as Enzo yanked him back. He hit his chest against Trent's. It was obvious what would happen next. I expected them to throw punches. Apparently Trent had learned something from Enzo's fights. He had gone and seen them before. He backed down and Enzo reached around him and grabbed my wrist. He yanked me after him and out of the club. I followed him to his car and he pulled me through the hotel to his room. I stood awkwardly in the hallway leading to his room. He sat on the bed with his face in his hands before standing back up and pacing.

Suddenly he moved swiftly towards me and I moved backward until I couldn't anymore. The encounter with Trent shaking me. The memories of Enzo yelling at me just a week or so ago fresh in my mind. He gently placed his hands on my waist before pulling me forwards. I swallowed and placed my hands on his chest. He kept pulling until he was sitting on the bed. He pulled me down beside him while laying back. I was tense as he pulled me against him.

"Do you remember it?" He asked.

"Remember what?"

"The time I kissed you," he said. I didn't respond. Be lifted my chin and softly pressed his lips against mine. "It wasn't a dare."

"It wasn't?"

"Nope. You were my best friend, still am. You were just sitting there, smiling and being radiant. I...I didn't want anything to change between us so I lied."

"It wouldn't have changed anything," I admitted. "The fact that you did say that hurt though. I kept thinking 'I'm not good enough for him to want to kiss.'"

"That is not true," he said with a firm voice. "I've wanted to kiss you since we were young." I didn't expect it but tears gently rolled down my face once again. He moved back. "What? Dammit. I did it again."

"No, no," I said with a smile. "Happy tears! Happy!"

"H-Happy? Does that mean?"

"We good Enzo," I smiled. He grinned.

"Thank God," He smiled. "Imma learn from my mistakes."

I smiled. "I'm tired."

"Sleep il mio amore."