Scarlett 'Arranged Marriage'

-this isn't my work,this story belongs to shortbutsweet13 from quizilla.

Characters:

Christian Xavier Delacorte: Vampire Prince. Jet black hair, the MOST GORGEOUSDARK GREEN eyes EVER!!! He is 6'2". Personality: Sweet, kind, funny, nice, and treats the servants well. He is 17 y/o and he is VERY well muscled. He plays basketball, football, baseball, soccer, and the guitar. He goes to a human high school in Northern California. His school is the rival of his fiance's. He also does not lie. He is not looking forward to meeting Sira. Nicknames: Chris, and X.

Sira Scarlett Sacrete: Christian's fiance'. Dark, blood red hair, and piercing hazel eyes. She's 5'8". Personality: Fiery, fun loving, serious at times, extremely cold to those she dislikes, fierce, funny, smart, sweet, kind, caring, friendly, and she treats people as well as they treat her. She is turning 17 y/o, but is currently 16. She stays in shape by going to the gym everyday. At the gym she also takes boxing courses and is a lethal fighter. She plays soccer, baseball, football, and basketball with her brothers for fun. She is the only girl and is the youngest of a family of 6. She is captain of the cheerleading squad at her high school. She sings beautifully. Does not want to be married to Christian. Nicknames: Red, Triple S, Scar, and Scarlett. 

Owen Indigo Sacrete: Sira's oldest brother. 27 y/o. Has hair so black that in a different light it looks blue. He is 6'2". He doesn't speak very much, but when he does, he is straight to the point. He is very protective of his sister and has the muscles to kick anybody's butt who messes with her. Is married to the werewolf priness, Jazmyne. Is currently a werewolf and the Prince of Werewolves. Nickname: O (for Sira's use only)

Edward Topaz Sacrete: Sira's 2nd oldest brother. He is 25 y/o, and is very close to his older brother. Is Owen's right hand man when it comes down to his sister's safety. (It was his idea that Sira started boxing in the first place.) Extremely sweet. Blond. Has bright Topaz colored eyes. Attracts women constantly, but hands off ladies, cuz he's married to the goddess of love Isabella. ( A shout out to anybody who reads the Twilight series. lol) Is currently the god of love. Nickname: Eddie (for Sira's use only)

Emmett Azul Sacrete: (HAHA!!) Sira's 3rd oldest brother. 21 y/o. EXTRAORDINARILY childlike. Close to Sira and Gavin. Is well built. Can have anyone rofl-ing (rolling on the floor laughing). His eyes are a deep ocean blue. His hair is brown. Ladies he is SUPER SEXY, and his wife agrees with me. He is married to the goddess of laughter, Olivia. Is currently the god of laughter. Nickname: Em.

Jesse Emrald Sacrete: Sira's 4th oldest brother. 21 y/o. Rebellious. Constantly messing with his best friend in the family, Sira. He has frequent prank wars with his sister in which Sira usually wins.Is highly protective of her. He has bright green eyes, and brown hair.He is engaged to the beautiful ice princess, Irice. Is currently human. Will soon be the Ice Prince. Nickname: Jes. 

Jasper Black Sacrete: Sira's 5th and least favorite brother. He stays locked up in his room all day, and when he does come out, he gets into fights with his sister often. His only friend inside the family is his eldest brother Owen. He is 19 y/o. His eyes are so brown, that they look black. His hair is also black, so it is relatively fair that he is engaged to the demon princess, Ari. Is currently human. Will soon be a demon, and the Prince of Demons. Nickname: Jaz. (for Owen's use only)

Gavin Greyson McGinis:Sira'sbest guy friend. Long time family friend of the Sacretes. When he was 3, he lost his mother in an apartment fire.That same fire is where he lost his eyesight. His eyes, once a beautifulchocolate brown, are now a startling, empty grey. He neverknew his father, so now he lives with the Sacretes. Personality: Funny, sweet, very careful, does not like open fires. 15 y/o. He plays baseball, and basketball. Is trying reallyhard to help Sira improve her basketball skills. Best friends: Sira and Jade. Nickname: Gav.I just think that i should add the fact that he is SINGLE!!! LOL. He might not be for long tho.....

Jade Samantha Aeropostle: Gavin and Sira's best friend. Personality: Nice, tomboyish at times, mostly a girly-girl.FILTHY, STINKIN' RICH!!!! Her stepdad is the owner of the Aeropostle clothing line, and her mom'sone of the main designers. She doesn't let the money cloud her judgement, although sometimes she forgets that Gavin and Sira aren't as rich as she is. 16 y/o. She is extremely funny, a wild party girl, and her ideas often get Gavin and Sira in trouble. She does things just for the fun of it, and has a MAJOR crush on Sira's brother,Jesse.