Chapter48

woke up in the bed in the back of the plane. The smell of omelets was everywhere. I got up and changed out of my dress and into a tank and a pair of cheer shorts.

“Hello, Mrs. Delacorte,” Christian said, peeking his head in. “I thought I heard you get up.”

“Hey,” I said, smiling.

“I’ve got breakfast in bed coming right up, so don’t move,” he said to me.

Within seconds, I had bacon, sausage, pancakes, hash browns, and a huge omelet on a plate. My eyes got big.

“You’re sharing, so don’t get too excited,” he said, as he crawled into bed next to me.

“Where are we?” I asked, putting bacon pieces into his mouth.

“About an hour from our spot,” he answered.

“You’re not gonna tell me where?” I asked, smirking.

“Not even if you paid me,” he said, popping a tomato into his mouth.

“Well then, that leaves me absolutely no choice but to do this.” I reached over to the end table, grabbed the whipped cream, and squirted it at him. His mouth made a complete ‘O’ shape.

“You did not just do that,” he said, a smile growing on his face.

I bolted up from the bed, and raced into the living room screaming, “Yes I did!”

He chased after me, with a quick stop in the kitchen. When I looked up, he had the bottle of chocolate syrup.

“Sweetie,” I said, taking a few steps back. “This living room is completely white. I’m sure that we can discuss-”

He cut me off by squirting it into my mouth. I screamed, and squirted back.

We ended up having a huge food fight. Cherries, marshmallows, syrup, cake frosting, ice cream, you name it, we threw it. We were a mess by the time we were done. But that just made our kisses sweeter.

……..

“Babe, we’re landing,” Christian called through the bathroom door. I hurried and dressed.

Soon, we were standing in an airport, surrounded by people. I was immediately suspicious. In all the places he’d taken me, we’d never landed at an airport. A chauffer stood with a sign that read, ‘Mr. and Mrs. Delacorte.’

It was hot, but extremely beautiful, and even though the sun was beginning to set, my t-shirt was already starting to stick to my back.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“Belize,” he said back, smiling at me. I looked around.

Everything was bright and airy, and the airport had tons of windows. There were so many colors. Vibrant blues, rich greens, fiery reds, and sunny yellows. I was already in love with the place.

The driver took us to a fancy hotel, and as we checked in, the bell hop took our things to our room. I noticed that the bags they took upstairs weren’t the bags our things had been in this morning. In fact they looked like completely different bags.

Just as I was about to ask Christian why they were taking the wrong bags up to our room, he shook his head slightly and shot me an, “I’ll tell you later,” look.