Chapter4

Previously on Scarlett {an arranged marriage} 

The agreement was that they would not harm mother and father if they gave their children to the immortals. Because mother and father were young at the time, they agreed, although they didn't intend to uphold their end of the agreement. But one thing they didn't count on, was the fact that they were in immortal territory. They were not allowed to leave that cavern, until they proved that they would make good on their end of the agreement. It was there, that I was born," Owen said. Sira's mouth hung open. I could understand. It was a lot to take in all in one night. "Wow," Sira said. "So if mommy and daddy only had all of us to marry immortals, then why are you guys married to women you love? I mean, when do these immortals girls come to claim you, and how and how are they gonna feel about sharing, cause I can pretty much guarantee that none of your wives are gonna let you go willingly," Sira said. "Our wives don't have to let us go anywhere, Sira. You see, they are the immortals we're supposed to marry." "OMG! Are you kidding me? " Sira screamed, hopping up. "Sira," Edward called. "Sit down, we are not finished yet. There is something else we need to tell you."

Jesse's P.O.V.
Sira pouted for a second, but her curiosity got the best of her, and she sat. "There were seven main immortals," Owen said, "The vampires, the werewolfs, the demons, the ice kingdom, the angels, and two goddesses."
"Please tell me that I do not have to marry any of these freaks." Sira said. Owen, Edward, and Emmett all shot her dirty looks. "She doesn't know," I said. "Know what?" Sira asked. "Doesn't matter," Owen said. "Yes, you have to marry someone from that group." Sira went into intense pout mode. " Please tell me that I don't have to marry a werewolf," she said, fear breaking through her voice. Owen sent her a warm smile. He could never stay angry with her with her for long. "Of course not. We were assigned who we would marry once our personalities started to show," he said. "Yours did not match well with the werewolves, but mine on the other hand did.Which is why I married her." "Jazmyn is a werewolf?!!" Sira screamed. She was met by six "SHHHH'S". She immediately quieted down. "Yes," Owen said. "We," as he said this, he indicated himself, Edward and Emmett, "would appreciate it if you would not call them 'freaks'." "Sorry," Sira said. "So who am I supposed to marry? And anyway, you said there were SEVEN main immortals. It's only six of us. What happens to the other immortal?" "You are to marry the Vampire Prince, Christian Delacorte," Edward answered. "And that second question brings us to the subject of Gavin," said Owen. "I don't understand," Gavin said. "What do I have to do with any of this?" "You are very important in all of this," Edward said. "Why?" Gavin asked. "Because," Owen spoke up. "You are our last brother. The seventh child."