Chapter10

Sira's P.O.V.

"Hello, hello, people!!" I shrieked. "The birthday girl is in the house and is ready to party!!" I was met by tons of yelling, clapping, and smart mouthed comments. I soaked it up. The entire cheerleading squad was there, on top of our (my brothers' and my) friends, and some people I'd once been really close to, but they had moved away. It was great to see them again. Already, I could tell this party was gonna be CRAZY. The music was coming off of Edward's ipod (attached to a stereo. My brother was the master of all things technical), and he had it set on a playlist of all my favorite songs. I immediately rushed off to go dance. I danced with every guy there. There were no slow songs, and after a while, I was outta breath. This was the perfect time to take some candid pictures. I sat on the couch, partially hidden from view, and waited for my first victim. It didn't take long. My first few pictures were of Jade, spilling ice cold punch down her front as she missed her mouth, and of Owen, looking completely lost on the dance floor when the Soulja Boy dance came on. The other ones I took were more posed. I got a lot of the cheer squad, and my other close friends. I was really gonna miss them. I found myself casually scanning the room for Christian, but then I remembered that Owen had said that he went home early. I wonder what he's doing right now......

Christian's P.O.V.

When I got home, Drake and Mickey were already there. Both of them were leaning on some type of car. It was covered up, so I couldn't see it properly. Before I had a chance to even ask, Mickey said simply, "For you," and pulled the cover off of the car. "No. Way." I said, slowly. "You guys didn't!" Sitting there, in the parking space usually reserved for my current most favorite car of all time, my burnt orange Porshe 911 Turbo, was a brand spanking new, bright red Lamborgini convertable. I had been wanting one of these for monthes. "Dudes." I said, still slightly out of focus as I let the shock wash over me. "Thank you. I don't know what to....... I mean it's......... It's just that.............," I stammered. "I-." "Well," Drake said, cutting off my incoherant thank you speech. "Are you just gonna stand there spluttering and drooling, or are we gonna roll up to the club in it? You said you needed something to take your mind off things. I think club Zinc just opened about an hour ago." "Most definately," I said. "Go get dressed, and we'll wait for you here. It's a blackout night, so wear something reflective," Mickey said. It wasn't until then that I realized that they were WAY too dressed up just to be coming over to play some video games like I had planned. My friends actually planned all this stuff. They really do care about me. This thought made me feel kinda grateful to have them around. So I went into the house and changed into something fresh enough for a night at the club, and almost forgot all about little miss Sira. I wonder what she was doing right now.....