Chapter32

Christian’s P.O.V.

That board meeting sucked. I slept through half of it, and woke up too find the entire room staring at me. Geez, how hard is it to report that there is absolutely nothing going on around here?! They took two hours to say that everything was fine. Needless to say, I was pissed when I got the cliff notes of the meeting from a friend; I could’ve been with Sira that whole time.

I snuck off to her room, expecting to find her asleep. Instead, she was up and very much active; the radio was on, and she was quietly dancing around the room as she tossed random items into a suitcase. “Kiss me through the phone” by Soulja Boy and Sammie filled the room.

“I’d rather kiss you in person,” I said, and she stopped in the process of placing two swimsuits inside her already full suitcase.

Her head snapped up, and she bounced across the room and into my waiting arms. I spun her around.

“Where are we going?” she asked excitedly. I laughed and kissed her.

“None of your bee’s wax, missy,” I said, then scooped her up, and started jumping on the bed.

She giggled and tossed her head from side to side in time with the music. Soon, I sat down and just watched her. She was so alive and had so much energy; it’s hard to believe that this is the same girl that used to hate me.

She flopped down.

“I’m glad we’re going on a trip,” she said. “It gives me a chance to see the world with my baby, and to escape your mom and her outrageous workout schedule.”

“Well, I think it’s a good idea, too. It’ll give you a chance to brush up on your make out skills without my family staring directly at us. Because between you and me, you’ve been slipping lately babe,” I teased.

“Oh, I’m not slipping. I just didn’t want to outdo you. I figured that you’d like to keep your manhood,” she said, with a smirk.

“Alright, then. If you’re so great, prove it,” I said, sitting back against her thick pillows. I had planned this scheme perfectly.

“With pleasure. Watch me work,” she drawled, cheekily. She straddled my lap, and kissed me extremely softly. My hands automatically went to the small of her back, but she quickly removed them.

“No touching,” she whispered, and then lightly licked my bottom lip. I denied her entrance; she’d have to do a lot better than that. Apparently, she planned to.

But at that moment, we were interrupted by my wonderful but invasive friends.

“Dude, are you guys- Oh, my bad,” Drake said, looking mortified. Mickey barged in right after him then stopped in his tracks.

“Um, the plane is ready whenever we are,” Mickey said, averting his eyes from our intertwined bodies.

“Then I guess we’re done then,” Sira mumbled, and climbed off of me.

‘Sorry man, we didn’t know…” Drake thought.

“Yeah, I’m sorry, too,” I said out loud, as Sira gathered her things to get in the shower.

“I’m sorry, guys,” Sira said, when she was finished getting dressed. “I wasn’t very nice earlier. I’m glad you guys can come with us.”