Wasted a Life

_Scott's POV_
"Uhh.. Hello? Hello?" He held the phone to his ear, gently biting his bottom lip. "I just wanted to record a message for you.. To get you settled into your first night..." I really hated recording this, but people always deleted them on their shifts. Well, who got through the nights without them? No one. Who got through the shift with them? Only two people, Mike Schmidt and Vincent Bishop. Mike was an ass but he wasn't the worst of guys, but don't get me started on Vincent. I could list off everything I hate about him. He's loud, obnoxious, he's a total flirt, he's very creepy, he's basically a rapist, and do you know how much he smells most days?!
I sighed, finishing up the message. I got up and brushed myself off, sense I was in Freddy's. I turned the door knob and stepped out of the employees only room, only to be tackled to the ground. My eyes widened under my mask and I almost let out a scream, until I noticed purple.
P U R P L E
It was the horrid Vincent. He smirked as he straddled my hips, "Welcome back, Scotty~" he purred, but I scowled. "Get off me, Vincent!" I hissed, a small bit of blush spread to my cheeks. Thank god this phone head didn't show it. I scrunched up my nose. Vincent smelt like burnt rubber and something else I couldn't pinpoint. It was disgusting either way. "Go take a shower Vincent!" "Only if you come with me~~" He purred. I wasn't in the mood to deal with his bullshit. I shoved him off and growled, "Seriously, Vincent?! I don't want to deal with you! If you loved me so much why don't you just go DIE!" I was too angry to stop at his heart broken face. In all honesty I didn't know why I was that mad. I stomped off, leaving Vincent.

_Vincent's POV_
My heart broke, most likely literally. I felt like puking up the nothing I had to eat this morning. Sure, Scott pushes me away but... That was harsh, even for him. He doesn't understand I love him to death, he thinks I'm playing. I sat on the floor, empty. Right now I didn't feel anything. I knew I'd break down later In front of a beer bottle. I slowly got up, my heart feeling like it got stabbed with more than one hundred pins, my legs felt as heavy as stone, and my arms were numb. I passed by the animatronics, feeling their cold gaze into my back as I walked by. I finally made it out of the pizzeria which felt like never ending twists of random hallways. I stuff my hands into my dark grey jeans and pull out my keys, hitting a button on it firmly as I see my headlights flashing on with a; 'BEEP!' noise, which all came from my purple car. I don't know what car it is. I don't care, nor will I. I hopped in my car and sat there for a moment before closing the door. As it slammed it made me jump. I sighed, finally feeling tears prick my lifeless and dull eyes. I jammed my keys into my car, figuring with it before it turned on. I pulled out of the driveway and headed home. 'You just wasted a life, Scotty...' I chuckled mentally. 'How does it feel to extinguish a flame with your bare hands?'
---------------------------
AU: OMG I'm sorry this is so short!! I hope my others chapters will be longer!