Don't Tell

_Vincent's POV_
I froze, looking into Scott's eyes as he looked into mine. Though I had to tear my gaze away from his, looking down at the ground. I didn't want to admit I had problems.
Flaws.
They were stupid and dumb anyways, anyone could handle them. Accept me. Tears leaked from my eyes, and me being the smart one and not noticing, I jumped when Scott lifted up my head and whipped some away. "Vincent, please.. You can tell me.. I won't get mad at you.." I blinked slowly, processing every word. They were all too familiar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-FLASHBACK-
Scott softly giggled as he hugged me, his arms draping over my shoulders as mine wrapped around his side's. "Thanks for being there for me Vin.." "Aye, it's what friends are for, right?" My voice was much happier, smoother sounding. Like I was always going to do my favorite thing each day. "Hehe, yeah.. Friends..." His voice trailed off and he gazed down, though quickly smiled and looked back up to me. "Vincent... I want you to know, no matter what happens, what ever you do, say... I'll never get mad at you..."

"IF YOU LOVED ME SO MUCH WHY DONT YOU JUST DIE?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Vincent-? Vincent?!" Scott shook my shoulder, making me jump and lean back. I sighed when it was just him and I leaned back to the comfortable position again. I whipped the tears away and sniffled, wanting to break and tell him everything.
What I did...

_Scott's POV_
He has to be hiding something from me...
But what?
I sighed and shook the thought off, smiling warmly at him. "Vincent..." My face turned red hot, though my phone mask obliged to the laws of physics and didn't show myself becoming flustered. "...You think I hate you, don't you..?" I spoke so softly I could barely hear my own voice. "I-I mean..." I could tell he was in a daze from the question, not knowing if it would end in a bad or positive note. "...You keep pushing me away and you.." He slowed down with each word. He winced, trying to get the word out. "Y-you..." He started hiccuping, bringing his face to his hands as he started sobbing, quiet loudly in my opinion. My gaze, already soft, softened more than I thought I could ever do. He hugged him but he was unresponsive, which I understood. I let out a deep sigh, rubbing his back in circular motions to help calm the purple male down.
In all honesty I didn't believe this man loved me, I think he's just a lovesick puppy going after the friendliest one he knew. And if I keep pushing him away like that then what type of friends does he have?
None..?
I blinked slowly when he started pulling away, sniffling and rubbing his sore, bloodshot eyes. "...I'm being s-silly.." He breathed, heaving and wheezing from crying so hard, as if he couldn't stop. I cupped his face in my hand and I smiled at him. He seemed shocked at the action, which I only chuckle to. "I don't hate you, I could never hate you..." He seemed dumbfounded at this, pointing to himself as if he thought I had the wrong guy. "Yes, you, silly!" I giggled and hugged him tightly, which he was too far into shock to respond to. "I know I push you away.. But..." I sighed, I didn't have a reason to tell him why I pushed him away.
....Yet

_Vincent's POV_
I slowly wrapped my arms around him, a few years leaking out of my eyes like a leaky pipe.
One more crack and it'll burst..
"But what..?" I slowly and carefully asked. I was honestly scared I would say the wrong thing. I was so close, but it didn't feel like the right time. Scott sighed softly, pulling from the hug- it had to end sometime. "..I guess I can't say..." I wanted to scream at this. What the hell does he mean?! Though, I remained more sad on the outside, nodding slowly.
Is there something he's not telling me?