AXEidents ALWAYS Happen

_Scott's POV_
I blinked slowly then looked at him, "Wait why the fuck do you have an axe?"
"..Uh.. Defending purposes." He stuttered out in a lie, putting on a guilty smile. I rolled my eyes and got up, "Boss will kill you." I muttered. "Yeah... Mike did it." "Mike?" "Yeah.."
We stared at each other until Vincent came in and said; "I know that your thinking; 'He might be strong but he's too dumb to do that'-" "Vincent. No." I narrowed my eyes. He put his hands up in fake surrender, snickering. "Well sor-ry mister bossy!" I huffed and rolled my eyes, looking to my wrist watch. "Oh, six fifteen. Sweet." I chuckled and pushed Vincent to the side with my shoulder, making him give me an offended look. It soon turned soft and into a devious one. "Where are my manners? Ladies first~" He wiggled his eyebrows making my face turn red. He laughed a bit and went beside me, slipping his hand into mine.
I still wasn't sure on this...
But I didn't see no harm in trying to date him, and it's not even out of pity. Well.. I do feel a bit for him...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLASHBACK:
_No POV_
Vincent screamed, dropping a weapon he has in his hand. He was covered in blood.
Blood of the innocent.
The innocent CHILDREN..
Scott shook and took a step back, watching the purple man with a shaky gaze. "V-Vincent.. You.. Oh my god..." He felt nauseous, looking at the bloodied animatronic's and crush. Vincent slowly picked up the weapon again, visually crying. It made Scott softened- but not a lot. Vincent cracked a large smile, splitting his cheeks almost. He let out a low giggle, it turned into a small chuckle, then laughter, until it rang out as a piercing cackle of madness. Scott started crying, wanting to get out but he couldn't leave Vincent like this...
He could kill someone else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_Scott's POV_
I yelped as Vincent shook my shoulder, making him quickly retract it. "You looked like you were going to cry.. Are you okay?" I scanned my eyes all over the purple man, nodding slowly. I was relieved when I didn't find any trace of blood.. But it made me shiver.

_Vincent's POV_
Did I do something wrong?
Did he not like me holding his hand?
Did he see something..?
I sighed and squeezed his hand slowly, "Let's just get out of here.." I muttered and led him out. I looked at our cars, frowning once I knew we had to depart. Scott started retracting our hands, but I gripped onto his. He looked at me, "Vincent, I got to get home." He huffed and tried getting out of the grip- but failed.
"Only if you do me a favor.." I muttered up to him. He rolled his eyes with an annoyed groan. "Fine, whatever. It's not like I have t- mMMF?!?" In the middle of his sentence I had grabbed his tie and yanked him down, locking lips with him. I kept us there for a moment before pulling back slowly. He never responded to it so I feared he didn't like it..
I shook my head, "Well.. That's all I wanted. Goodbye." I went over to my car, sliding the door open to get in.

_Scott's POV_
I was frozen, unable to speak or move.
I felt... Too happy to. I watched him leave and crowned as he got out of view, I wanted him to come back... Oh well I guess...
I soon got into my car, sliding back into the seat. I blinked when my phone got a buzzing sound. I took it out of my pocket and saw a text from Vincent-
Wait
He's driving..
I slowly read it.
'Sorry if you didn't like it, but I'm gonna ask now so I don't embarrass myself infront of you. Would you like to be mine? Or.. Go out on a date?'
I smiled widely, but didn't text back.
Another sent.
'It's fine if you don't want to be friends anymore or something. I just th'
It ended there.
I bit my lip, he sent it too early by accident...