Enjoying Company

_Scott's POV_
I quietly went over to Vincent and sat on the edge of the bed, hugging him softly. He bit his lip, "Can we just.. Leave..? I don't want to be here anymore.." He sighed and hugged me back. I shook my head and rubbed his back gently, "No, Vince.. Sorry.. Plus you knocked out a nurse, which we are going to get in serious trouble for.." I muttered. He grabbed my arm and hugged it like a child, making me look down at him. He was sweet, and maybe the doctors will understand..?
I mean, he has a fucking huge fear of needles apparently. That wasn't just out of no where. Vincent wouldn't do that..
...
Never mind, I shouldn't say that..

Vincent was now looking up at me, making me look down at him. I pecked his lips, earning a small smile from the purple man. He sat up straight and leaned his head down on my shoulder. I placed my head ontop of his, almost forgetting the nurse on the opposite side of the room.
Meh.

Ever sense I've hung out or.. Dated Vincent, I don't really worry nor care much anymore. Sure, I'll do the right things and whatever still, but I'm just not really concerned about the consequences. I don't know, it's weird and stupid. I'll get over it eventually.
And you know what they always say, it's probably just a phase, of course..

I looked down to me and Vincent's hands as the purple make slid his into my pale one. He intertwined our fingers and I could tell he was faintly smiling. A blushed a bit and kissed his head.
We were happy, even if there was an unconscious nurse over on the far side of the wall..
"Vincent, I'm sorry but I need to go inform the doctors about the incident." I stood up and went to remove my hand until he yanked me back down with a whimper. I almost fell on my back but regained balance rather quickly, sitting up to look at the purple man. "Please stay.. If you leave again another nurse might come in.. With a needle probably.."
That's what his main concern was..
I sighed, "Vincent.." I began to persist, until he cut me off with a small whimper and a soft hug.
I sighed in defeat and wrapped my arms around the male's neck area while his went near my waist. "I won't leave.." I mumbled, making him look up at me with the widest grin. I snorted, "Yeah, yeah. You won this time." I joked and kissed his cheek. He moved his head so I had planted a small kiss on his lips before pulling away. He smirked, "Stole a kissss~" he cooed, leaning into steal another one. "No!" I protested in a squeaky, child voice.
..
Well in all honesty my voice cracked so much it was worse than a pubescent kid.
Vincent started laughing, snorting here and there. I blushed but smiled at him a bit. He hugged me close and buried his face into my chest, continuing to laugh like he just saw a kid slip on a banana peel while getting hit in the head.

Oh Vincent.