Needle for a Needle?

_Vincent's POV_
Actually I was in pain. My eye especially hurt, but Scott was more important than an eye.
An eye for an eye, stupid rule but it sorta sounded like it for at the moment.
"Sometime later then~?" I purred and softly kissed his cheek. He sighed but nodded, a lingering look on his face. "Fine.. But I'm a virg-" I started snorting, making him punch my arm. "Hey-!" I huffed and saw him cross his arms, scrunching his nose. He then blinked and looked to a clipboard- one he had brought with him into the room. He grabbed it, "Uhh.." He started off, looking through some papers on it. "The doctors wanted me to ask you some of these questions, and I don't think they'll let me leave the room until I do." He giggled softly, making me smile.
Yet questions..
Did I ever tell you I DESPISED hospitals?
Even as a lil' itty bitty (titty- oh) child I hated them with a burning passion. The smell of sanitizer and rubber gloves, all the heart monitor sounds beeping, surgical masks, needles.
I shiver at the thought of them.
Anywho back to reality.
I looked to Scott who was about to speak his first question. "Any medications?" "...Do you need a pen- oh you have one." I chuckled as I spotted the blue pen in his grip as he glanced up at me. "Uh.. citalopram and paroxetine... Risperidone... Antipsychotic." I finished. He looked at me blankly like; 'Vincent I need to spell these.' I chuckled and helped him, scribbling the medications down where it was listed, but my hand writing isn't the best. Oh well, Scott's gonna deal with it.
"Uhm alright.. Any drug usage..?" "...I smoke, barely though. You can list Smoker Friendly Short Reds on there." He nodded and did so. He bit on the end of the pen. "Are you sex-" "Yes-" I answered a bit too quickly. Scott gave me a look then wrote it down. "Pregnant.. No.. He's male.." He muttered as he skipped a question. "Have any form of cancer?" "Nope." "..Mental health.." He said slowly, basically asking what the meds were for. "Basically antipsychotics for my violent behavior and the rest is for De..Depression and Insomnia." I blinked slowly. He gave me a look and kissed my cheek softly with a sad sigh, scribbling some words down. "I guess that's it. And we are talking after I give this to the doctors." He turned to leave. After he turned the metal knob and left, I sighed. I rubbed my eyes. I knew he was mad when I told him about depression but what can ya' do? I'm getting better, it's not like I'm suicidal or anything.. I twiddled my thumbs and sighed, hearing the clanking of high heels slowly get closer to my room. I pray to some magic man in the sky(Sorry if your Christian and offended by this, Vincent doesn't believe in god he is an atheist) and hope she's not coming to mine.
My door opened and it figured that she WAS coming to my room.
I narrowed my eyes at the nurse. She had a bit of troubles getting in, though. I squinted and saw she was bringing some sort of grey metal table with her..
Oh jolly Saint Nick what's this. "Hello Mr.Hyde." She said sweetly. A bit too sweetly. "Uhm.. Hi.." It might just be me being paranoid, though. She came over with me and held out a blue band of sorts.. It looked like the blue rubber gloves but in a rectangle form. She tied it around my upper arm near my shoulder, making my arm slightly burn from the feeling of blood flow being stopped a bit. She started tapping on my arms were the veins are usually shown. "Interesting skin.. I can barely see your veins." She tried joking. I gave her a blank look. "Ha. Ha.." I muttered.
She bit her lip and soon tore something off these small baby whipes and rubbed it on my arm where she was tapping. I got a bad feeling and shifted a bit. She pulled out a needle, injecting some clear liquid in it.
My eyes widened and that's when I started to panic.