Revealed

_Scott's POV_
"I know, it's a really stupid answer.." I muttered and rubbed the back of my phone head. "But, it's the best thing I can say at the mome-" "Tell me the truth..." Vincent spoke softly, making me slightly taken aback. "E-excuse me?" "Tell.Me.The.Truth..." He repeated a bit louder. I stared at him, gulping. I didn't notice my face growing red hot. "I uh... I.." My words caught in my throat, I tried to cough them out but it didn't work. "Scott..?" Vincent asked, concern laced in his voice as he saw me hacking out words. I finally stopped and looked at him. "...Why can't you just tell me..?" Vincent whimpered like a puppy, making a weird feeling come to my chest, I've had it before but it always made me feel... Odd.
I grabbed onto his hands and looked into his eyes. I have a smile, "Vincent I can't tell you because... I don't really know... I don't know why I just get.. A feeling and I don't like it- well I do-! It's just.. Only when your around and..." I look up to see Vincent staring at me. No, not the wide eyes and enormous grin stare. No, not the; 'Let me get into your pants' stare. It was blank, eyes half lidded and tired looking, tears streaks down his cheeks as his lips tugged in a blank like.
No emotion.
It was almost sickening.

_Vincent's POV_
'Wait.. Weird feeling?' I blinked slowly and put my hands on the side of his head, making him flinch, "E-Eh-?!' I wait until he calmed down, which he did. Out of the blue I tore his mask off and threw it behind me toward my house, if bouncing a couple times in the grass. He basically screeches and covers his face. I've actually never seen Scott without his mask, but I needed to see if he really liked me or not. "Scott.. I'm trying something, can you please look up?" I didn't notice how soft my voice was until I spoke, it even catching me by surprise. He made a grunting noise as he shook his lowered and hidden head. All I could see was pale skin and dusty, dark brown hair sticking out poorly from where his arms tried covering it. "Scott..." I whimpered, seeing him falter. I gently patted at his head, at a large part where it wasn't covered. He let out a long sigh before slowly lifting his head. When he stopped it was still looking a bit downward and his eyes were shut tight. I looked in awe, his pale face was dusted with a pale red color. His lips were a coral pink color, which looked adorable on him. His face was clean of any sort of facial hair, though he did have some rad sideburns. His messy brown hair went in a sweeping motion over to the side, the part on the opposite side of his head. "...Wow.." Was all I could muster up to say. I was just in complete awe and shock. His eyes peak open and his blush deepens. His eyes matched his hair, but was a slightly lighter brown. "W-what? W-what do you mean 'Wow'?" He blinked slowly.
"..Your more beautiful then I imagined."
----------------------
AN: Sorry short and late chapter--