Doctor Stress

_Scott's POV_
I was back home now, staring at my phone. I was getting worried, maybe he forgot to text back?
I sent him a quick message and placed my phone down. He would be fine, right?
I laid down slowly until I feel an unpleasant feeling take over my stomach. It growled and bellowed making me groan in annoyance. I was hungry.
"I just want to sleep and not move for the rest of my lifeeee.." I complained to the empty air around me, huffing and crossing my arms. Maybe making something will take my mind off of Vincent, though...
I sighed and slowly got up, grunting a bit as I did. I slid over to the kitchen and looked through my cabinets. I grabbed some plain potato chips along with some dip. Thisll do for now. I walked back to the couch and opened the chip back. I got one out and dipped it in the Bacon Cheddar Ranch dip, and let me tell you this stuff is heaven. After a bit of eating I sighed, the silence from my house turned into ringing in my ears. I rubbed my eyes and let out a huff of annoyance. Today was going too slow for my liking. I grabbed my phone and looked at it, rereading Vincent's text...
'34 minutes ago'
He should've been home by then... I decided to try and call him.
.
.
.
'We are sorry, we can-" I hung up and bit my lip. Maybe he's just asleep... I put my head on my phone, whimpering. I was honestly concerned a ton, not knowing what could've happened to him.. Plus I had nothing to do, and he'd usually be calling me 50 times in a minute just to try to get me to say 'I love you too' and now that I think about it...
I probably should've.
I huffed and ate another chip, rubbing my eyes. Sad reality is this is life, and there are MANY tragedies that happen.
But I've learned to stay strong, and be overall positive.
I thought of what I could do to waste the day away.
We could always go for a walk.
We could sleep.
We could call V-...
Let's go for a walk.
I slowly got up and grabbed my phone as well, going to grab my jacket. I decided to grab my Freddy Fazbears Jacket that the company gave us after an extended amount of time depending on how much work we do.
Not for free, of course.
I slipped on the dark grey jacket with the Freddy logo and tag line on it and stuffed my phone in my pocket. I opened my door and stepped outside, letting the cold win slam on my warm face. It wasn't very pleasing but it wasn't too terrible.
I closed and locked my doors behind me as I started walking across my dew tipped lawn, sighing softly.
Vincent was.. Unique. Sure he was a murderer, but.. I know he can't control it at times. It doesn't help that he has Insomnia and some mental disorders, which is another reason to why he's always stressed. He can't figure out most things easily but tries not to let its show.
One day he let the stress build up until he couldn't hold it in and let it control over him. And I heard it wasn't just stress but I'll leave it at that for now.
I froze, blinking a bit as my phone started ringing. A huge smile spread on my cheeks and I whipped out my phone and looked at the number.
(693) 833-1193
'Slut/Aka Vincent'
I let out a sigh of relief and answer it. "Vincent! You had me worried s-" "Hello, this isn't Vincent. Is this.. Scott Crush?" He seemed to look at the contact, making me blush. "Scott Sykes.. But who is this?" "It's Dr. Abi-ji. Our patient who has this phone just got in a car crash, and seemed to be talking to you last."
I froze, eyes widening.

He should've waited until he got home.

-----------------------------------
A/N: If you didn't already know please don't text and drive ok ok