Honest Answers

_Vincent's POV_
I was awake the entire time, well Scott woke me but I was too out of it. I saw him crying, so I slowly ran my hand down his back to try and calm him. I repeated this motion. He looked up at me with teary eyes, sniffling. His cheeks were red from crying along with his brown eyes. My permanent smile was dropped into a frown, "C'mon babe..." Sorta still tipsy talk. "Calm down..." I leaned on my hand that was supporting my hand on my desk. Scott sniffled and sat on my lap sense I hogged the chair.
Genius Vincent
Thank you Vincent
He wasn't bothered by what he was doing, too out of that mind set to care. I on the other hand-
Scott hugged me, making me smile and hug back. "Vincent I'm gonna a-ask you some questions... I want you to answer as truthfully as you can..." He muttered to me. I slowly nodded, confused but brushed it off.
"How many beers did you drink?"
I thought for a moment. Numbers turned into letters which turned into drugs...
"Eleventeen..seven...?"
"Oh my god Vincent-" even in a time like this, Scott couldn't help but laugh. Then he cutest thing happened, he snorted. I gasped and hugged him, awwing. He pushed me away, blushing in embarrassment. "Next question.." He coughed, trying to change the subject.
"Why did you drink that many beers?"
I squinted my eyes a bit, thinking. "The bear wanted the fesh... So he took it away from me!" I exlaimed, throwing my hands up in the air. "He destroyed the kitchen too!
...That bastard.
I hope he has insurrection increase..."
I tilted my head as I watched Scott laugh so hard he turned my shade. He almost fell on the floor but I grabbed his side's and steadied him.
After a long while of telling the telephone to calm down he did, catching his breath. "Next-" he laughed a bit, "Question.."
"...Do you love me? Not just love me, would do anything for me? Whenever?"
I looked at him like I saw dat fine ass of his. "Whys this a damn question?" I sounded almost offended. He looked taken aback, "Well why can't I ask a damn question?" He put a hand on his chest and growled. "It's a dumb one because that's stupid!" I crossed my arms like a kid. "Your my beautiful wife so of course I love you!" I watch as a red slowly took over his face.
Heh
He looked like my mother
He his his face in his hair and hands, making some sort of conversation with himself. Hey I do that too. He looked back up to me. I grabbed the sides of his face, making him flinch a bit. Déjà vu. He slowly put his hands over mind, confused on what I was doing. I smiled a bit and rubbed his soft cheeks with my thumbs, his cheeks glowing with pinks and reds splashing together in the most adorable color palette. "U-Uhm... Vincent..?" He asked softly, but he didn't get an answer. One of my hands gently played with his hair while my other one caressed his cheek. "What are you doing..?" Scott tried again. No answer was given. I smiled and gently rested my forehead on his, making his brown eyes widen. "I can always show you~" I purred softly. I started to lean in.
----------------------------
AN: I'm glad this is getting reads! I actually wasn't expecting any, but thank you! ^^