Sleeping Death Contraptions

_Vincent's POV_
Everything became slow, and I hated it. She tapped the large end of the needle to flick extra fluids off of the death contraption. She began looking into the container that held the toxic fluid to check for bubbles- and just incase she flicked it a couple times to rid any of them. I couldn't process anything except that I should write my will.
She started walked over, the syringe extended towards me.
That's when I knew everything was over.

_Scott's POV_
It was a pretty long walk, sense his room is pretty far from where the doctors are usually staged at but I didn't mind the walk. Passing by rooms with patients happily talking about leaving today or very ill patients asleep because the surgery took a lot out of them..
I sighed as I handed the nurse the clipboard and started to head back to the room.
I stuffed my hands in my pockets and glanced over into one room..
A kid was laying there, connection to life support with an oxygen mask, IV, and bloodied bandages were wrapped around his head...
The parents.. Or.. A parent was in there sobbing as they were talking to a doctor, and a slightly older kid was there too with his head down. I frowned as I knew this meant he was going to be taken off life support.
I shook my head and continued down my path, trying to avoid looking into any more hospital rooms.
After a few minutes I finally made it back to Vincent's room. I smiled and opened the door, swinging it open and walking in. I froze, gazing across the medical room. A nurse was laying face down on the floor across the room, and the room was just.. Messier than when he left. Vincent was standing on the bed, hair frizzed as a terrified look stained his features. He panted as if out of breath from.. Whatever he was doing. "V-Vincent?! What happened-!" He flinched and jumped when I spoke, making it obviously he had been provoked by the lady in some way.. But he shouldn't be this terrified. I slowly came over to him, making him look at me all over before slowly relaxing. He got down into a sitting position, tucking his legs under him as he lowered his head. "Vincent... What happened..?" I muttered, bringing a hand up to gently smooth out his greasy hair. He whimpered, not speaking. He only pointed to the woman with a small glance at me. "Is it over there near her..?" I whispered, actually a bit afraid if the woman was dead or not. Vincent can be pretty violent when spooked.. He nodded slowly and I sighed, pressing my lips against his forehead before slowly inching my way towards the unconscious nurse. I put my hand infront of her nose and mouth area to check if she was breathing and, to my relief, was. I looked around her body, not in a.. Perverted way. I soon spotted a syringe next to her and I slowly picked it up. I looked to Vincent who was now shot up. He looked ready to attack again, and let's just say I didn't want to end up like the nurse. "Woah, woah.. I'm not moving any closer.. But.. This is it?" I pointed to the needle. He nodded, motioning for me to put it down which I quickly did. He relaxed a bit more with a soft whimper.

Today is going to be a long day for me.