Faceless and Nameless

_Scott's POV_
My eyes widened as a warm presence pressed against my lips and soon left. "Cutie~"
He kissed me.
For the first time- he's succeeded to kiss me. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. I had some options;
•Get off and sit on the floor silently
•Go ahead and try to date him
•Stay there awkwardly...
•Kiss him again
I blushed but decided to get off and sit next to him. I glanced at him and saw a hurt expression on his face. "Sorry.. I just thought.." I sighed a bit. "No, it's just... I need to think."
I've thought enough but this was serious. This is the best opportunity to go and tell him how I feel... But am I ready? To accept I fell in love with THIS man..?
Maybe..
I got up and looked at him, though my body stopped working so I couldn't process words. I stared at him for no reason, making him visibly uncomfortable. I finally was able to get some words out. "Vincent... I-" I was cut off by a large screech and Bonnie ran in and jumped at me. I screeched as the bunny tackled me to the ground. It grabbed my wrist harshly and looked over to Vincent with pure black eyes. It got up and started dragging me. Vincent ran out of the pizzeria.
I stared in disbelief.
He...
Left me..
The male fawning over me left me to die.
Anger and sadness was the only thing fueling me now. I started to kick, squirm and try to punch the robot but it didn't seem to feel it. It tossed me in the back room effortlessly, making my head ram into a shelf. I grunted and whimpered in pain as I looked over to an empty Freddy suit. Bonnie grabbed me by the collar of the shirt and moved me closer to my death.. Suit. I whimpered and kicked him, lowering my head.
I was done for, this was it.
It lowered me into the headless suit, making me feel all of the metal parts. Before it could push my legs down in on the said parts it froze as a bang of a door opening was heard. I looked up and saw Vincent holding an axe in his hand. He narrowed his eyes and ran over to Bonnie, swinging the axe down on his arm. Bonnie screeched and let go of me, making me try to squirm my way out of the suit, in which I did. I watched as the purple male chop at various parts of the animatronic. He growled and aimed towards its jaw. Bonnie started spurting static as the axe entered his mouth and flung his entire face off.
My eyes widened at Vincent who watched as the animatronic spurted and sparked, falling in a sitting position. Some blood leached out from the head area, making me shiver. Vincent grabbed my hand, "Are you okay, love?" He sounded concerned. I couldn't help but smile and nod. "Yes, I'm fine..." I looked to Bonnie who was slightly twitching by now. I looked back to Vincent who then hugged me. I slowly hugged back with a smile. It felt right, like I was meant to be there with him.
Something about him made me warm, yet really shy. I loved it, almost as much as I love him. As we hugged, our forms clicked together like two pieces to a puzzle. A perfect fit.
And I really hope it stays a perfect fit.
I don't want to have to pull away ever