Closing

_Scott' POV_
Man.. Didn't know that's why Vincent has knocked the nurse out.
I mean, I did but I didn't think the phobia was caused by anything necessarily 'bad'.. He proved me wrong on many different scales.
The doctor sighed, checking over the clipboard that was probably the one that I gave him. "Your medications-" "I don't care if they aren't going to mix well with the pill, just hand it over. I'm not taking a shot easily." Vincent interrupted and pointed to the nurse. The doctor gulped, pushing up his glasses with a small nod. "Alright.. Thank you. I'll be back." The doctor gave a small, almost scared look to Vincent before he left.
I sighed and looked to Vincent, "Please don't take the pill, I know it'll help and everything but..." "Scott, look. I've been through a lot, I'll be fine." Vincent reassured- or tried anyways. He smiled and kissed my cheek, only resulting in me sighing. "Alright.. If you really insist.."
Thoughts started to crawl and itch in the back of my mind.
What if he dies? What if he becomes insane.. Well more so insane anyways. What if we can't be together? What if he'll.. Hurt me..?
He wouldn't.. Would he..? What if he's planning something.. Something to hurt me.. Maybe not physically, but emotionally.. Mentally..
I glanced at Vincent who was laying his head on my shoulder, making me sigh a bit.
This man can't hurt me.. He wouldn't..
I hugged him and he gladly hugged back, snuggling into my chest like a child. I sighed happily, closing my eyes shut.
I got a bad feeling, not like that's uncommon anymore. But it just felt like.. Something would happen.
I dunno when but just..
Something would happen.
"Scott.." Vincent spoke softly and looked up to me, making me hum in thoughtful response.
"The pizzeria's closing.."