Payment

(IM NOT DEAD WOO
I JUST TOOK A VACATION IM SO SORRY)

_Scott's POV_
"You remember me..?" I asked in nothing above a whisper, my voice full of shock. Vincent tensed as if I had said something scary to him- which I don't deny that I did.
"Scott... I-I.. What do... You mean?" He asked slowly as he parted from the hug. I swallowed a bit of air before I answered, which still took me a bit to cough out. "The doctor said that.. The liquid was an effect that means the pill infected your blood, shooting signals and a disease to your b-brain..." I stuttered the last part, looking down. He was more tense before I could sense, he was obviously frozen. "I could.. Never forget you..." I paused a bit, slowly hugging me again. "I don't know what happened or... WILL happen to me for that matter... But I could never forget you... I hope you know that.." He smiled in my hair, making me slowly and softly smile. I hugged him back a bit tight. I sniffled softly, putting my fears off to the side as we embraced each other closely, letting our warmth spread. Once Vincent parted it instantly made me feel a bit more alone. I managed to grin and kiss his cheek, "Promise me you'll never take those again." "I don't think he'll have to.." The doctor interrupted, coughing a bit with the slightest blush.
Seriously in this whole thing when has he been useful?
"Even if he DID have to then we wouldn't let him. That was way too risky." "You can say that again.." I huffed and pulled my bangs to the side a bit. "Now..I just need you to talk to the lady at the front desk and pay, and we are giving you a huge discount for what happened. I hope that makes up pfor it slightly?"
Having Vincent almost die and a discount is gonna fix it wELL WHERE DO I SIGN UP.
But seriously, that's terrible.
"Yeah- I-I guess.." I stuttered, trying not to sound rude. Vincent obviously was clenching his hands but kept it out of the doctors sight. The said doc cleared his throat, "I hope everything's settled, If you've got anything else wrong please come back.. I'll leave you two now." He cleared his throat, pushing the door open and leaving.
I looked to Vincent, placing my hand on his. "It's okay, Vince.. Let's just get out of here? I don't like the hospital smell." He chuckled to my comment and nodded, "Yeah, alright." He grabbed Scotts hand back and stood up, leading them both out of the room and over to the nurse at the desk. "Hello, uh, for the pay.. Did they get that sorted?" The nurse clicked a bit on the computer, smiling. "Your case was free, Mr.Bishop. Someone payed for it all."
Wait.. What..?
"Who could've-.." Vincent sighed and shook his head. "Thank you, that'll be all." Vincent quickly walked out with me, and I knew we'd be talking about this.
Once we were outside in the car, I turned to Vincent. "Who payed?" "It wasn't me, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't you if your asking me this.." Vincent bit his lip and leaned in his seat. "Maybe someone just.. Payed the wrong file?" "Well... That's the best theory I can agree with.." Vincent shrugged, "I dunno, I was just choking on black liquid, I'm not in the mood for thinking." "Are you even in the 'mood' to drive?" It took Vincent a moment to respond. "No, but I'm capable of it." He grinned, making me punch his arm lightly. "Let's just go home for now." Vincent nodded and took his keys out, and I made sure to reach over and grab his phone. He stared at me, confused. "Huh-" "no texting and driving. That's what got us in this mess." He blinked and rolled his eyes with a smirk, "Yeah, yeah.." He pushed his keys into the slot and turned on the engine. He backed his car a bit before he started Driving.

Scott happened to notice a brunette seemingly watching them leave. Not doing anything, just.. Standing there.