Because when?

_Scott's POV_
I was still.. Iffy if I loved this man- or if he truly loved me. I mean, he's a perv so what do I know?
He stared at me with wide, glowing eyes. His face turned a bit of a light pink and he looked away to try and hide it. I chuckled, "So?" "...But Uhm.. You want to read it..?" "Of course, why wouldn't I?" I tilted my head at the flustered man. He shook his head, blush fading away as he expression turned into a slightly annoyed one. It made me frown slightly. Did he get the wrong idea? I'm trying to be nice.. Trying to allow him to.. Augh never mind.
He turned and pushed the glass doors open and entered the pizzeria. He followed. I glanced at a room and then back at the mal-
...
He'd vanished?
I looked around, looking for some sign of purple or white eyes. I growled and fell over while waving my hands in the darkness, ending up with me falling on my face. I slowly got up, "Vincent?!" I shouted, until I froze.
The animatronic's are programmed to go where sound is, right?
I don't really remember.
People make me sound smarter than I really am, in all honesty I just read off of a piece of paper while trying to stay up and survive my night shift. That's when I almost died..
I shivered and continued to now silently shuffle to try and find the purple man.
After a few minutes something picked me up, something sturdy and bulky. Something cold and large. My eyes widened, one of them got me. I whimpered and squirmed in its grip, trying to kick my way out. I tried to see where we were heading but I was slugged over this things shoulders like a sac of potatoes- yet again I feel like I could've touched the floor if I tried too..
It placed me in a chair and I finally saw who had picked me up.
"Dammit Vincent!" I scowled, "I thought you were like.. Freddy!" Vincent laughed a bit, "Woooww." He rolled his eyes, looking around. The office had only one swivel chair, and we'd usually take turns sitting on the floor. Vincent usually offered to so he could probably grab my balls- which he's succeeded in a few times- but we have to go through our routine. He picks me up again and sits in the chair, but places me on his lap.
Now, let me clear this up.
I've sat on Vincents lap for many reasons, one of them being there weren't enough seats in the car and I barely knew anyone like that in the car. Simple things like that and nothing more. I gave him an odd look and go to stand up- but his hands wrapped around my wait and held me there. I blushed and growled a bit, grabbing the tablet. "Your an ass."
"But you have an asshole."
"So? Everyone d-"
"Yours is the only one I'd fuck~" he interrupted my response, smirking widely. My face was a complete shade of red. "Let me go."
"No."
"Why?"
"Because"
"Because why?"
"Because when?"
"Vincent that doesn't make sense-"
"Then because why doesn't make sense."
After that we stared at eachother for a moment, a bit awkwardly. Until I couldn't help but pass a chuckle and ruffle his hair. He let out a grunt, only then I remembered he hated his hair being played with. I smirked and started messing up with his hair, making him groan and try to get my hands off. When it didn't work he crossed his arms and let me fiddle with his locks. He even let out a few hisses and warning glances when I tugged on tangles hair.
Vincents hair was very Oily and gross. I think mines fluffy, it's always been. He caught me by surprise and grabbed my wrists, making my arms down. He smirked up at me and pecked my lips.
"Cutie~"