Texts and Confessions

_Vincent's POV_
I groaned, my eyes trying to slowly peak open but they hurt too much. I close my eyes again, trying to think of what I did drunk last night.
I drew a blank. I didn't remember.
Maybe that's a good thing, I thought to myself.
Maybe I successfully shoved my dick up my ass, who knows?
I get up, opening my eyes, dealing with the pain as I slide into my bathroom. I fiddle with the cabinets before pulling out some eye drops. I open my eyelid then let two drops leak into my pearl white eyes. After in done I whipped the extra juices away and decide to go into the living room. I sat down onto the couch, shrinking into the cushions. I let out a small grunt and look around, nothing is misplaced.. Not that I can figure out. Even if something is i probably walked around naked while singing; 'Baby' by Justin Beiber.
...
Yeah my drunk episodes get out of hand sometimes. Well, no one tells me my drunk episodes after I'm depressed.. Only when I was out partying. I can only guess.
I whipped out my phone that was located in my pocket, scanning over my contacts.
Mahogany.
I cringed and narrowed my eyes. Why was there trash in my phone?
Mike.
Jeremy.
Fritz.
Chris.
Nick.
Sc-
I blinked slowly, looking over the name. Something as simple as 'Scott' and nothing more. I let out a shaky breath, but decided to call him.
.
.
.
"We are sorry, but we can't answer your call right n-" I hung up and laid my head back on my couch, huffing. First he breaks me, second he tells me he has a girlfriend- and lucky strike three is he's not answering me anymore!
I whipped my sore eyes and decided to try and text him, maybe he doesn't want to hear my disgusting voice.
'Hey Scott.. I know this may mean nothing to you, but please take the time to read this.
I know that.. You hate me.
But I just want to say this once and for all.
I love you.
I love you even though you've pushed me away. I love you after everything you've done, and it's only made you look hotter. I could write an entire book on what I love about you but I don't think you'd ever read it.. Your probably don't care about this, but it's true. I know I've tried to force things on you... But.. I've just never met someone like you before. I hope you can forgive me.'

I read it over around fifteen times before I had the courage to send it and quickly shut my phone off. I placed it next to me and sighed.
He's not gonna read it.

_Scott's POV_
It's been about.. What?
Three hours sense I got home?
aND MY GIRLFRIENDS CHEATING ON ME??
DUN DUN DUNNNN
Nah, not that cliche story. She just broke up with me, having to also move away because of work issues and family problems. I'm not that sad, though. I just dated her because I was desperate for love. No big deal, right?
I laid on the couch, and even though I wasn't sad I felt an.. Emptiness inside me. An odd loneliness.
And it was starting to get so quiet my ears started ringing. I shivered and grabbed my phone out and looked over it. I got a text from.. Vincent?
I think it's best to ignore that for now until I've regained my sanity
And courage to talk to him again after the slap.
I blinked, having a small flashback.
Red cheeks.
Butterflies.
Smiling faces.

Especially his eyes I see.. And that god awful smile.
Oh god.

I'm In love.