Chapter 6- Memories

Olivia's POV

I pace the floor, unable to relax.

"Where could he have gone Axle? And for this long?" I ask, slightly freaking out.

Jess has been gone since yesterday night, its now nighttime, and he still isn't back.

"He probably went to go do something that took a day....." He trails off as I glare at him.

"Seriously? What takes a day other than the wither storm, which took several!" I shout, making him put his hands up in surrender.

Axle mutters something to himself that I don't really care about because of how worried I am.

Then Petra bursts through the trapdoor.

"Guys! I can't find Jesse!" She shouts, sounding very concerned about a girl she's only known for a couple days.

Axle gets up.

"We can't find Jess either." He adds, making Petra look a bit too worried for my liking.

"Come on. We need to find them." She says, jumping down the ladder.

We follow her down and start to look around.

"Where would Jess go?" Axle asks, making Petra rub the back of her neck.

I think for a minuet.

"Didn't his dad move just outside of town recently?" I ask, making Petra look hopeful.

"Let's go." She says, following me as we run through the town.

The towns people look at us in fear, mainly because they know if we run through town that some things up.

The town gate comes into sight and we run through it, reaching the forested area.

We charge through the forest, not caring if we attract anything.

I have no clue where I'm going though, so I just hope that my memory of the one time Jess told me where it was can get us there.

To my luck it does, and the small cottage like house stands there, making us all go up to it.

Petra knocks on the door, and we wait patiently.

Jess opens the door, looking relieved at the sight of us.

"Guys. I'm glad you came." He says, walking back inside.

The main room is empty but some whispering voices come from one of the rooms.

Petra looks a bit pissed off.

"Why the heck would you scare us like that!?" She asks loudly.

He frowns.

"I thought you of all people would know Petra." He hisses, making her back down.

She has a look of fear.

"You, know about Jesse?" She asks, sounding awkward.

"Of course I know! She is my friken sister!" He says angrily.

All of us, even Petra look confused at this point.

"What?" I ask, making him look around at us.

"Wait, what were you talking about?" He asks her, making her go back to the suspisious state.

She smiles lightly.

"That. Exactly that." She lies, making me stare at her pointedly.

A man that looks like Jess walks into the room and sees Petra.