Chapter 2- Prophecy Girl

Petra's POV

Jess came home late tonight, but no one really questioned it.

What I did question however was the odd stone sword in his hand.

"What's that thing?" Axle asks pointedly.

Jess seems to take that to offence and gives Axle a glare.

Axle raises his hands in surrender.

Jess takes out a frame and place the sword into it.

Nothing he does makes sence now, but I can't really say the same for everything else.

The world has been flipped around since the witherstorm, and to me, nothing is the same.

I used to live alone, work alone, all by myself.

Then the witherstorm came and now I'm here, with a team.

Its all just too odd sometimes.

"I'm going out for a while." I mutter, leaving without getting an answer.

The trees above my head block out the sky, and I feel as if I need to get out of this forest and into the open where I can see the sky.

The plains has part of the great river going through it, and I swear that thing is everywhere.

I finally reach the plains and walk to the sand that borders the sides of the great river.

My eyes follow small twigs and other debris as they float by.

"Nothing gets out." I mutter to myself.

Silence fill the earth tonight, not a single monster coming out as the sun starts to set.

I smile lightly, finally getting some peace.

Only when I was alone did I feel like this, peacful and happy.

True the rest of the order and Lukas have all known me forever, but none of them really know me.

But that's why I do this, come out here every once and a while.

Slowly, my eyes feel heavy until I find myself drifting off.

....

I'm dreaming, I can tell because of the odd glare everything seems to glow.

"Petra. I'm glad you've come." An odd voice says.

I look behind me and see someone that I haven't seen in years.

"Dad?" I ask, seeing the russet haired man that taught me everything I know.

He smiles.

"Petra, someone is coming, and when they come back to life, a consequence will appear. But the one who comes to life is needed for the destinies of you and all your friends to play out." He explains, making me a bit sad.