Chapter 17- Ender Weapon

Ivor's POV

Not one part of me feels bad for doing that.

Mainly because it was the only way.

It had to go like that, or they would never get her back.

Petra and Jesse walk back into the main room, them both looking a little off.

Jesse looks like she doesn't even care anymore, and Petra is concerned.

"Jesse, are you okay?" Olivia asks, going over like a mother hen.

Jesse shoos her away.

"I'm fine, for now." She states, giving me a glare.

Its how it has to be.

Axle comes over, looking a little angry.

"What the heck did you say to her?" He asks, crossing his massive arms.

I narrow my eyes, realizing the prophecy said nothing about him.

"Come with me." I growl, leading him away from the others.

He follows, his eyes staring pointedly at my back until I turn to him.

"You are all fools if you think Jesse will survive that battle." I state, making him look taken back.

"This is why you live alone." He spits.

I shake my head.

"There is a reason that I told her Axle. If she knows she is going to die, then she will, but the world will change, and she will be alive in that world. If she knows about it, or if the one closest to her knows, she will be dead, and the world will stay as it is." I explain.

Axle still looks like he I going to hit me.

"So we can't tell Jesse or one other person that she might have the chance of being revived in the world when she dies?" He asks, looking confused.

I shake my head, sighing.

"No. This entire world will change when she dies, changing history, changing how things are. You all will still be heroes, but there will be differences. I'm simply trying to protect her." I say again, making Axle scoff.

"Sure, whatever. But if we can't tell one other person, who is it?" He asks, looking back at the group.

I watch them all, thinking.

Jess and her might be siblings, but he isn't the one.

Olivia and her don't seem that close.

Lukas and her look like they are still just meeting.

Petra however.....

She sits next to her, the closest of them all, letting her rest on her shoulder.

"My guess, its Petra." I grumble, making Axle look at them all.

"Why wouldn't it be her brother?" He asks, making me rethink.

"Axle, you know them better than me, but think over everything that's happened. Who has always been right beside her through it all? Who saved her from that river? Think it over. But until you figure it out, don't tell anyone." I state, walking back to the group.

He follows after me, going to the group around Jesse who is now knocked out.

"What exactly did she say Petra?" Jess asks, making her stare pointedly at me.

"She said that she didn't want to die." She mutters, holding her closer against her side.

"And I'm not letting her die either." She growls, staring directly at me.

The hate she has towards me will never go away, but I can't help but feel bad for this group.

They all, except Axle, know that at this point, Jesse's destiney is to die in the battle.

"I will go get what you will need for the battle." I state, walking into my weapons and armor room.

Since Jess took the Star Sheild when he was in the far lands, I took the rest of them back here.

The inifinity shield catches my eyes, making me decide immediately.

This is the one that Jesse will wear.

I put it in my inventory and keep looking around.

In a chest across the room are as many enchanting books you can find, but on is needed to defeat the dragon.

I pull it out, seeing the shine of the enchanting book.

This one, like the command block book, will change the appeance of the enchanted item, and its abilities.

Jesse doesn't seem like a picaxe person, but I have no clue what to make.

"Make what no one has before." Magnus' voice echo's in my ears.

That's impossible.

I can't make that.

But.....

My hands grab diamonds, blaze rods, ender eyes, gold, Redstone, some lapis, and finally firecharges.

The sword is made, and already it looks as if it could kill the dragon without the enchantment.

The sword itself can shoot firecharges from its tips, and at the end of the maroon grip it had a single ender eyes that looked around at the room.

"Whoa! I'm alive!" It exclaims, the eye brightening at the idea.

"Good. Now, you are a sword, and you will only obey Jesse, I will introduce you to her later." I state, bringing the sword to the anvil.

The eye stares at me as it enchants.

"So who am I?" He asks, making me think.

I guess he should have a name.

"Ummmm..... How about Kopa?" I ask, making his eye narrow.

"What?" I ask, making it float once its enchanted.

"It doesn't seem like I would be named that." It answers, floating around the room.

I frown.

"Then you pick a name!" I shout angrily.

It flies in my face, the enderman harshness still effective as it stares into my soul.

"How about Louie. I like it." He states, floating around a bit more.

I shake my head.

"Fine. Louie. Now come on. We need to go introduce you to your master." I state, walking out to where the others are.

He floats out behind me, making them all jump, waking up Jesse.

The thing flies up to her, and she takes it in her hand, like she was destined to use it.

Which she was.

"The rest of you can go in and make whatever you want for this battle, but I suggest having at least one bow." I say, letting them all go off to build.

Jesse let's the sword follow her up to me.

"Just because you told me exactly what's going to happen, doesn't mean that you're on my good side." She states cooly, walking away.

I hope she does get through this, mainly because this world won't last long without her.

......

Hey guys! So sorry this took a little longer than usual. I had to design the sword, which is the picture for this chapter. So I'll see you all soon!

-ThePurpleWarrior