Chapter 13- Arise

Axle's POV

"Okay Petra. We are going to open the door now." Jess says, removing the diamond from out of the way.

I open the door, only to find an empty room.

"What the heck?" I says, looking around the room.

There is no holes in the walls, no secret doors, the room is too small.

"So how did she get out?" Jess asks, finishing my thought.

We walk out, seeing that Olivia hasn't come back either.

"Something's up here, and I don't like the feel of it." Jess states, making me roll my eyes.

"Jess, I know Petra would escape, she's Petra. She always has a trick up her sleeve. And Olivia went for a walk. I bet that Olivia didn't even know that Petra escaped." I say, trying to calm him down.

I don't know why but something about what I just said doesn't sound right to me.

Since when do we keep our friends hostage?

"Jess, do you think that this might not be the right thing to do?" I ask, making him sigh.

He walks towards the trapdoor and goes down, I follow close behind.

"I know what you mean. But, I can't take any chances. I won't lose anyone else if I can help it." He mutters.

Obviously Magnus and Reuben dieing really got to him.

"Its all my fault Axle. None of this would be like this if I had taken that stupid potion." He mutters, looking dazed.

I shake my head.

"Jess, you couldn't have known what would happen. Besides, I would have taken it if you hadn't." I joke, making him laugh.

"Whatever. Let's find the others. They could need our help." He point out.

I nod in agreement and we start our search.

We search the forest first, mainly because of how huge it is.

I try to go off noise, mainly because I know Olivia can't be sneaky to save her life, and I go off sight for Petra, mainly because if she is being sneaky she will try to freak you out by letting you see her slightly.

"Dude? See anything?" I ask, making him pop his head up from the bushes.

"Nope." He answers, walking out.

Before we can continue our search, laughing draws us towards a cave.

We peek in, seeing Petra, Olivia, Lukas, and Jesse all playing around, chacing each other.

"What?" Jess asks, sounding betrayed.

Olivia trips over her own feet and falls, making me smile.

It looks like fun until Jesse walks up to Olivia.

Jess takes off, pushing her back.

"Stay away from her!" He says, making me face palm.

There goes the element of surprise.

Olivia gets up as Petra and Lukas stand beside Jesse.

I run over holding my ground with Jess.

Olivia gets up and moves over to Petra.

"Olivia?" Jess asks, making her look away from him.

"I'll say it again Jess. She isn't evil. In fact, I think she might be the best person I know." Petra defends, making us all surprised.

Petra cared a lot about her friends, but she never cared to this point.

In other words, it was odd.

Jess and her have a stare down until the ground starts to shake.

"What the hell is going on?!" Lukas shouts, landing on the ground.

Olivia keeps her feet rooted to the ground as Petra and Jesse support each other.

Jess stays steady and I make my way over to Olivia, us holding onto each other.

A loud roar sounds from the roof of the cave as the Enderdragon bursts through the roof, spitting the acid down at us.

Jesse pushes Petra out of the way, landing on top of her as the acid hits the ground where she stood.

The rest of stare up at it in shock.

"What the heck is it doing here? I thought that Ender Dragons spawned in the End!" I shout, making Jess look at me, looking scared.

"Unless the egg is somewhere else." He mutters, making me look up in terror.

Like last time, this is all the Order's fault.

.....

Hey guy. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll try to update soon. So yeah, see ya soon!