Chapter 3- Day of The Dead

Olivia's POV

"Has anyone seen Petra? I need her help with finding some Redstone." I say, making Axle and Jess shrug.

I hate it when this happens.

Our group may be great, but we don't know each other well enough.

Axle and I do, but since the wither storm Jess has been a different person, and Petra is still.... Petra.

Lukas went back to his group, and he didn't really visit that much.

"Guys, we need to find Petra. Those monsters will find their way out of the lake and she can't handle all those monster on her own!" I bring up.

"Jeeze. Have a little hope Olivia." Petra scoffs from the ladder.

We all turn to see her reaching down to get something up, and she pulls up what looks like a half drowned girl.

Jess looks as if he is going through déjà vu as Petra helps the limping girl to the wall.

She slides down it as soon as Petra let's go, as if she can't even stand on her own.

"Petra, can I ask who this is?" I ask, dragging her over.

The boys join the small circle and she smiles lightly.

"I found her almost dead in the great river. If I hadn't saved her she wouldn't have made it. She's hurt, and needs our help." She says, sounding different from the Petra we are all so used to.

When Petra lost her memories we all saw a side of her she obviously didn't know to hide when she didn't know who she was, this is like that time, except, she has her memories.

"We can help her Petra, but we need to know who she is. Why she's here. She is, obviously, not from around here." Jess says, looking over at the girl who looks as if she might be half dead.

Petra shakes her head.

"I wish I could answer all that, but you guys need to understand that she needs our help, and if we don't help her, a lot is at risk." She says, looking completely serious.

She gives us a pleading glance, none of us budging.

"I thought we were supposed to help people." She spits, making something in my mind flip out at me.

I push it away.

Petra walks back over to the girl and kneels down.

"Are your friends going to help us?" She asks, her voice sounds so weak, so frail.

Petra gives us a glare.

"No, but I still will. I gave you my word, or I am now. Come on, I'll get you somewhere that I have the supplies to help." She says, gently pulling the girl off the ground.

On more time before leaving Petra gives us one last glare, shaking her head at us.

"If you guys decide to do what's right, you know where to find me." She growls, leaving with the girl.

We still have no clue where to find you.

Jess shakes his head.

"Something feels off about that girl, but I can't place it." Jess mutters, going into his room.

Axle and I are left alone in the large room.

"I feel bad about doing that." I mutter, making Axle sigh.