Chapter 9- Ender Born

Soren's POV

That idiot had to send her back.

They didn't need her, they could have survived without her.

"So, that's how you got here in the world of the living?" I ask as we walk through my new fortress.

Petra grumbles something to herself.

"Yup. And you ran away from the witherstorm?" Jesse asks, sounding pretty mad.

Even though she wasn't there, I basically abandoned her friends.

"Listen, I'm no hero. Your friends are." I defend myself opening a final door to the large room.

I gesture for Jesse to sit on the table, and she hops on.

"So what exactly are you going to do?" Petra asks as I rumage through the chests.

I find all the things I'm looking for and walk back over.

"I need to see what mark you have before I can do anything." I say, taking off the gloves on her hands.

There on the palm of her hand is the egg.

No. Why did you have to make that the price!

"Jesse, this is a very dangerous message. I hope you understand that." I say, realizing that she needs to be prepared for this.

She just stares at me.

Ugh, young people.

"This message mean that the price for you being alive is the enderdragon doing the same." I say, putting my hands on my hips.

"Well you and the order can stop it right? I mean you killed the first one." She points out, making Petra and I share a look.

She scoffs, rolling her eyes.

"The order has been lieing." She says flatly, staring at me angrily.

Jesse gets up.

"Oh, okay. But then how do we stop it?" She asks, making a familiar voice go off in my head.

"Soren, she doesn't know what she has to do yet. You have to tell her, or are you still a coward?" The voice growls, making something inside me enraged.

I'm not a coward.

"Jesse, you have the mark of the dragon, so you have been Ended Born. You must be the one to kill the Ender Dragon once and for all." I say, making her look suprised.

"What? That makes no sense!" Petra says, making me frown.

She has always, even with no memories, not liked me.

"She must do it alone Petra. It is her destiny." I shout, gesturing to her hands.

Jesse back up from us as we argue.

"It may be her destiney but we all make our own destineys!" She shouts back.

I find my patience running low.

"If anyone else fights this battle cannot be won. The dragon will know when the Ender Born has arrived, and will kill off anyone with her to make Jesse weaker!" I shout.

Jesse seems to be bothered by my statement and she walks out of the room.

"Say whatever you want Soren." She growls, taking the stuff from me to give to her.

"No one is going to let her go alone." She hisses, leaving.

I stare after them, shaking my head.

"Oh Magnus. Why the heck did you have to do this?" I mutter, looking up at the glass.

.......

Buh buh BUH! Okay, so I hope you guys liked the chapter and the reveals in this chapter. So I'll try to update soon and I'll see you all soon!

-ThePurpleWarrior