Flashback Friday!

This chapter is a flashback to the night Clarke, Lincoln, and Taylor's parents died. Here you go!! Love you guys!!!
--------------------------
Clarke's POV
I wake up to the smell of bacon! Who doesn't love bacon? I put on my shoes and walk downstairs. My house is pretty big so there must be a lot of bacon. (LA House above) When I reach the kitchen my mom and dad are there. My mom is cooking the bacon and my dad is drinking his morning coffee reading the paper. Cliché. I walk over to my mom and kiss her on the cheek. Same with my dad. Note, I'm 15 so yeah.

"Clarke honey, we have to work tonight so your hanging out with Lincoln and Taylor okay?" My mom says

Lincoln and Taylor. My older brothers. I love them. They love me. They'll kick anyone's ass who tries to hurt me. Also, my parents are really really good surgeons. Note the big house.

"That's fine. Madison will probably be there. Along with Jack & Jack. Also, Cameron, Matthew, Hayes, Nash, and every other MagCon boy." I say laughing

Lincoln and Taylor walk down looking tired as ever.

"Aren't you too happy to be up." My dad says

"Yeah, whatever. It's too early for this." Lincoln says sitting down and resting his head on the table

Taylor does the same thing, but doesn't say anything. I slap his head.

"Oh your gonna regret that." He says

I get up and run. I run into the living room and he pushes me on the sofa and tickles me. He still thinks I'm 4.

"Taylor, stop!" I laugh

"Say, My big brother Taylor is sooo much better than me!" He says

"Absolutely not!" I say

"Then I keep tickling you." He says

"Okay, okay. MY BIG BROTHER TAYLOR IS SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN ME!" I scream

He gets off of me and we walk back into the kitchen. We eat our breakfast and well there is nothing to do until the party. Oh wait, my parents left me chores. They left 30 minutes after dinner and won't be back home till 8:30.

Clarke's Chores
~Do the laundry
~Clean the kitchen
~Clean the pool
~Wash the dishes

Of course today is my day. I go into the shed and clean the pool. I do the laundry and the dishes. Lastly is the kitchen. It's all greasy from the bacon. I finally clean that and go to my room. I lay in bed and put on Netflix. I'm watching "How to get away with murder". Such a good show. My phone beeps and it's from my ex-boyfriend Finn. Long story short he's a douche. I close my eyes and take the nicest nap I can.

~After nap~

I wake up to my alarm clock. It's 3:30 and the party is at 5. It takes me a while to get ready. I get in the shower and wash my hair and body. I get out of the shower and I dry my hair with a towel. My hair is naturally curly so I decided I was going to flatten my hair, but I can't find my flat iron. My mom and I share sometimes. So I decided I would call her at work. I dial the work phone number and Jackson her intern answers the phone.

(J-Jackson C-Clarke)

J- "Hey Clarke what can I help you with?"

C- "Uhm, is my mom in surgery cause if so I can call her back."

J- "Uh, Clarke your mom and dad aren't at work today they had off."

C- "Oh, my mom said that they had work."

J- "I'm sorry I don't know where they are."

C- "Thanks Jackson."

J- "Welcome! Bye Clarke."

C- "Bye Jackson."

I hang up the phone and I walk into my parents room. I go into my mom and dad's bathroom and I find my flat iron. As I'm walking out of the room I notice something. I was about to grab it when I heard Lincoln call my name.

"What Lincoln?" I say walking outside of the room

"Have you seen my jeans?" He asks

I nod. I go into the laundry room and grab his jeans. I walk out of the laundry room and throw Lincoln his pants. I go into the bathroom and do my hair. After 20 minutes I finally finished my hair. It's 4:30. I walk to my closet and grab a pair of skinny jeans and a top that says "No photos please" I put it on and we are out the door. Taylor is driving, Lincoln is in the passenger seat and I'm in the back. We drive 30 minutes because the LA traffic sucks. When we finally get to the party it's awesome. I'm not allowed to drink because I'm 15, but you know it'll never hurt anyone if they don't find out. I'm just having a good time. It's like 8:30 now and I'm still thinking about my parents lying about going to work. Where could they have been? I feel my back pocket vibrate. My phone is ringing. I stop dancing and step outside. I answer the phone. It says LA Police Department.

"Hello?" I say

"Hello is this Clarke Griffin?" Some man says

"Yes, this is her? May I ask who is asking?"

"This detective Wallace from the LA police department. I'm sorry to inform you, but your parents were murdered."

"What? Please tell me this isn't real." I say with tears forming in my eyes

"I'm sorry." He says

I start to cry.

"Thanks." I say and hang up the phone

I walk outside and just let all the tears fall out of my eyes. I have to tell Lincoln and Taylor, but I can't. I walk back in the house and grab Lincoln and Taylor.

"Hey what's wrong?" Lincoln says

"Mo-mom and dad they- their dead." I cry

They both looked at me shocked. Taylor has tears in his eyes and Lincoln has tears falling down his face. They pull me into a hug. We walk inside and tell everyone good bye. We didn't tell anyone yet, but we will eventually. When we get home their is tape that says "do not cross". We stand there and watch as they push our parents into vans. I break down. I can't see anything through my watery eyes. I fall to the ground and Lincoln tries to comfort me, but no matter what nothing is gonna get me through this. We decided it would be best if we stayed in a hotel, well we can't really go into our house because it's a crime scene. I lay on the hotel bed and just think, "Who would want to hurt them, aren't they good people, they never did anything to anyone, or we're they just in the wrong place at the wrong time" I don't really know. I just let the tears fall out. That whole week I didn't move. I stayed in the same spot. Didn't eat nothing.

"Clarke, we're going to school okay?" Lincoln says

Taylor and Lincoln walk out of the room and I just let it all out. I can't breathe. I feel like everything is over. My life. There is no point. I just need to make myself feel better...
----------------------------------
Thanks for reading. I know it says Flashback Friday, but you know oh well😂😂😂. I meant to post it Friday, but I kinda fell asleep. Oops. Well thanks for reading!!!
Ps. Check out serenityrose24 and Vampire_Sweety their books are soooo good!!!!!
Kisses, ~S❤️😘💋