Lonely Brithday!

I know tomorrow is March, but I'm making it March 1st now. Sorry.
----------------------------
Clarke's POV
Today is March 1st. That means today is my birthday. Today is the only day that I really want to get up. I jump out of bed and get into the shower. I put on my music and start signing. I get out of the shower and get dressed. I plug in my curling iron and start to curl my hair. I put it in pony tail, but oh well. I still look good. (Outfit above) I walk downstairs to see Lincoln siting on his phone. I have the biggest smile on my face.

"Why are you so cheery this very morning?" Lincoln laughs

"Really?!" I say

"What?! Am I supposed to know something?"

"Nothing. Just nothing. It's fine. It's just- nothing." I say grabbing my keys and walking outside to my motorcycle and driving to school

Wow my own brother forgot it was my birthday. My shirt even says "Happy Birthday To Me". Oh well. Who cares.
---------------------------
Lincoln's POV
Haha! She fell for it! I pick up my phone and FaceTime Octavia. It rings and rings and then she finally answers.

O: Hey babe!

L: She actually fell for it, but I think she's pissed! And hey.

O: Look she'll be happy later. She'll be fine. Hopefully.

B: Yeah, it's only the whole school day. Besides she'll love her present later.

L: I'll see you guys at school. You better hope that Clarke doesn't try and kill all of us.

Octavia and Bellamy laugh and I hang up. I put my phone in my pocket, grab my keys, walk outside, and get on my motorcycle. I drive to school. When I get there I park next to Clarke's bike. I walk in the school and see Clarke at her locker talking with Harper and Raven. She looks pretty happy, but I can tell something is up. Don't worry she'll lover her surprise.
------------------------
Clarke's POV
I'm still pretty bummed that Lincoln forgot my birthday. I mean none of my friends seem to remember my birthday. Wow! Guess I'm not that important. I didn't even get a text from Taylor. Wow my family really loves me. Not. I walked to class alone. I sat in class alone. Until everyone showed up. Bell comes up to me and kisses my cheek.

"Hey princess, what are you doing sitting here alone?" He says sitting in his seat

"Oh nothing, just thinking." I say with a fake smile

"Clarke, what's wrong?" Octavia says

"Nothing, seriously. I promise." I say facing forward in my seat

The bell rings and I just carry on with my day. I skipped lunch just because I really didn't care. I went for a walk. I thought about my life. How everything bad always happens to me. I mean for goodness sake my parents were killed and I was attacked. Twice. Once lunch was over I just went back to my next class which was AP BIO.
Today is a great day.
-------------------------
Bellamy's POV
I can tell Clarke is upset, but she deserves this surprise because she's been through so much. It's so unlike Clarke to skip lunch which is why I know she's upset.

"Guys do your really think we're doing the right thing?" Octavia says

"I have know idea, but let's just say this will be a good surprise for Clarke. She hasn't seen him in a while." Lincoln says

"Yeah, I mean he was just here, but Clarke will love it." I say

"Let's hope."
--------------------------
Clarke's POV
The rest of the day went by boring as ever. I went to class, took notes, and fell asleep sometimes. After the final bell rang I went to my locker and a note fell out.

"Dear Clarke, I bet you thought a lot of people forgot what today is, but really no one did. There is a surprise waiting for you at home. I promise this time. -Bell"

Okay, so I really don't know if I should really go home because It could possibly be Gena trying to be Bellamy, but I don't know. I walk past the trash can and throw it in the garbage. I sit on my bike for like 20 minutes debating on wether or not to go home, but I guess I will. I drove really slow because I mean maybe Lincoln will go home first and if Gena is there she won't go after me. Wow I'm such a nice sister. When I get home there is no cars parked outside. Great I'm gonna die. I grab my keys and grab the one to open the front door. I open the door slowly. No one is there. Okay I survived.

"Hello? Is anyone here? Hello? Bellamy?" I shout

No one is here. Well guess I'll be spending my birthday alone. Until my phone rings. I look at the message. It's from Bellamy.

Bell❤️:Hey princess, come outside. I have a surprise for you.

I got off the couch and went outside. When I went outside there was a lot of people. I think half the school was there. I raise an eyebrow. What the hell? Bellamy, Octavia, and Lincoln come up to me.

"Sis did you really think we'd forget your birthday?" Lincoln says putting his arm around my shoulders pulling me into a hug

"Yeah." I said

"Well we didn't. Also there's another surprise for you." Bell says

"Oh and what is that?" I say smirking

Taylor comes out. I run up and give him a hug. We walk back to Octavia, Bellamy, and Lincoln.

"Thank you guys. This is actually a good birthday, but don't ever do it again." I say laughing

"Can't make any promises." Bellamy says

"Oh really?" I say

"Yeah, sorry princess." Bellamy says smirking

All of a sudden cake is in my face. We start throwing cake all over the place. I sneak up behind Bellamy and smack him right in the face.

"Your gonna pay princess." Bell says

I run, but he catches and spins me around. We stare at each other for a few minutes.

"You have something on your face." He says

"Oh really. Where?" I ask

Bellamy leans in and we kiss. Until it's ruined by Lincoln and Octavia throwing cake at us. We just have a good time today. This really is a good birthday!!
---------------------------
Omg! Two chapters in one day! Love you guys! Hope your having a good day! ILYSM!!!! Go check out serenityrose_24  new book!!!! Love you guys!!!!!
Kisses, ~S