Valentine's Day!!!

Clarke's POV
Today is a Friday!!! Thank God! I'm so glad! I really can't stand going to school right now. I love school and all, but I could miss it everyday and still keep a GPA of 4.0. Right now I have a 5.5 GPA. I get in the shower and wash my body. It's so cold here in Virginia! I'm so used to the warm in LA. Today is Valentine's Day. Love is in the air. I get out of the shower and I decided to keep my hair curly today so I just blow dried it. I came downstairs to find Lincoln eating cereal.

"So what are you doing with Octavia tonight?" I ask him

"Taking her out." Lincoln winks

"Eww gross! I don't need to know more." I say covering my ears and walking outside

We get on our bikes and drive to school. Thank god the snow stopped because riding on a motorcycle would suck. When I get to school we pull into our spots. We stand there and wait till it's time to go into school. I feel muscular arms wrap around my waste. Bell kisses my cheek.

"Morning babe." He says

"Morning ." I say turning around to face him

"So come with me." He says taking my hand

I look over at Lincoln who is so focused on Octavia so I don't say good-bye. We are in the back walkway of the school where it's like a garden, but there is no flowers or leafs because it's freezing.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go do something tonight?" Bell says

"Like what?" I ask holding his hand

"We go out to eat and then do whatever you want after that." Bell says putting his arm around my shoulder

Our fingers are still laced together still.

"I would love to." I say kissing him cheek

"Great. I'll pick you up at 8." He says

"Great." I say

He walks me to first block and then walks off. Omg I'm in love with Bellamy Blake.
----------------------------
7 hours later...

School is finally over. Octavia is coming to my house to get ready. Lincoln is going somewhere with Bellamy. When we get back to my house we both take a shower. Octavia took one in the downstairs bathroom. We are both doing our hair in my bathroom.

"How does this look?" Octavia asks

Her hair is curled. Half up half down.

"Cute!" I say

We both laugh. I continue doing my hair. I finish it and ask Octavia how I look.

"FABULOUS!!!" She screams

We run to my closet and pick an outfit out. (Outfit, Hairstyle, and make up above)

We look at our outfits in the mirror and we look amazing. We take selfies and just talk until it's finally time to go. We hear a knock on the door. I mean seriously did Lincoln just knock on his own door. Oh well their trying to be proper so let them. Octavia runs down the stairs. She opens the door. Lincoln and Bellamy stand there with flowers in their hands. I give Bellamy a big hug.

"Happy Valentine's Day babe." Bell whispers in my ear

Octavia and I walk back into the house and put the flowers into vases. Now it's time to go on our dates. Lincoln and Octavia go the other way than Bell and I.

"So where are we going?" I ask him

"You'll see." Bell says smirking
-------------------------
When we get to the restaurant it's a really nice restaurant.

"Bell you don't have to-"

"Yes I do. For a beautiful girl like you." He cuts me off

Bell takes my hand and we go into the restaurant. He's so sweet. That's why I love him. We order our dinner and when we finish Bell takes me home.

(Skipped because listening to people eat weird) 😂😂😂

When we get back to my house we go up to my room. We are the only ones in the house right now. We get to my room and Bellamy pushes me up against the door.

"Did I tell you that you looked beautiful tonight?" He whispers in my ear

"A couple times." I whisper back

Bell smirks. We make out for a while. Then clothing starts to come off and one thing leads to another😏! What a great Valentine's Day!!!
---------------------------
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!! Love you!!! How's your Valentine's Day going??? serenityrose_24 how's everyone's day going????

Kisses, -S ❤️❤️❤️😘💋💋🐼