Jealousy Is Dangerous!

Clarke's POV
I haven't really been able to talk to Bellamy, but he has tried a couple times. When I got home from the hospital I went home and cried forever. It's Sunday night and I still haven't stopped. Octavia tried so hard to tell me that he's not worth it and she'll kick his ass for me, but I told her just to leave it alone. She's been staying at my house with me and it's like a sleepover every night. She hangs out with me more than Lincoln. Haha.

"So are you done crying?" Octavia says

I take a deep breathe and just wipe the last tear away. I look at her.

"Yeah. I'm done being played by people. Seriously." I laugh

She laughs too.

"I have an idea." Octavia says

I raise my right eyebrow at her. She's really good at revenge and that's why she's my best friend.

"What is it?"

"Show me your closet again. We're gonna make him jealous." Octavia says with that Blake smirk

"Okay, but stop smirking and second let's go to my closet." I say

We walk to my closet and start searching so the perfect outfit, but what sucks is you can't look hot when it's like -20 degrees outside. Oh well. I'll find something.
-------------------------------
Bellamy's POV
Not only did I lose my girlfriend I lost my sister. Lincoln told me I should go to hell. So there goes my best friend. I don't even know how the hell I ended up there. I mean the whole frickin world knows now that I "cheated" on Clarke. Which I didn't. The bad thing is that we have every single class together so how am I supposed to face her. How am I supposed to tell her that I'm sorry. I mean it's not that hard, but it is when you don't know how the hell it happened.

"Beep-Beep!" My phone goes

I pick it up hoping its Clarke, Octavia, or Lincoln, but it's only Gena.

G- Can we talk?

B- No why?

G- Look, I heard what happened with Clarke and I just wanted to see how you were doing.

Why the hell does she even care?

B- I'm fine. So please leave me alone.

G- Look please can we just talk?

B- No! I don't like you. You were once my girlfriend, but not anymore okay? I like Clarke not you. Just get over yourself.

I closed my phone before she could txt me again. I threw my phone onto the couch in my room and laid in my bed. I rubbed my eyes and just stared up at the blank empty ceiling. What am I going to do?
---------------------------
Gena's POV
Of course he still wants her. I knew it was too good to be true. Now I need to resort to my plan B. Wipe her out completely. She won't leave and he won't stop loving her. So it's time to just get rid of her for good. No more Clarke. No more Bellamy and Clarke. You got this Gena. Your one step ahead of the game.
---------------------------
Clarke's POV
I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. Who am I kidding? I woke up to the sound of Lincoln saying:

"Get your ass up now or I'll drag it out of the house."

Nice touch Lincoln. Octavia and I get out of my bed. She goes downstairs to take a shower and I go into my bathroom. When were finished we do our hair. She left her's straight, but I had to make mine hot so I curled it. We get dressed in our outfits and we look good. (Outfit above). We walk downstairs. Lincoln looks at our outfits.