New House & Family Drama!

Clarke's POV
Today is Saturday and the guys who were driving the truck with our stuff in it finally got to the house. They moved all the boxes into the house and furniture. Lincoln and I got dressed and check out of the hotel. We drove like 2 minutes to the house because it's a small town.

"Ready little sis?" Lincoln says

I nod my head and we walk into the house. They brought our motorcycles too. We got them the Christmas before my parents died. We run into the house and into our rooms. I open the box that had my paint supplies in it and start my work.

Lincoln's POV
I'm glad that my sister is okay. She used to get really bad panic attacks and well other things. For now I'm just gonna not talk about that. I put my sheets on my bed and start putting everything else I my room (Lincoln's room above). I can hear Clarke next door. What is she doing? I walk over to her room and knock on the door. (Clarke's room above).

"Wow!" I say

"You like it?" She asks me

"I love it!" I say

She smiles. It's been a while since I've seen her smile that big. She finishes everything else and when she's done she comes downstairs and sits down next to me on the couch.

"What do you want to do?" I ask her

"Let's watch some Netflix before hell starts again!" She says

"You love school!" I say

"Well I don't want to go. I want my friends." She says

"I know make new ones. On the cheer squad or softball team." I say

"Fine, but you need to hang out with people from the football team."

"Deal!" I say shaking her hand

Clarke goes into the kitchen and grabs pop corn and I turn on a movie. I turn on "The Avengers" we love that movie.

"Look at this!" Clarke says walking into the living room

"What?" I ask
--------------------------------
Clarke's POV
I put the popcorn in the microwave and wait for it to pop when I get a message from Jack.

"Why did you leave? How could you? Without telling us! This isn't fair. I understand your pissed because Taylor left, but I thought you would be different. Please come home! Your my best friend and I need you! Don't shut me out! Please, Clarke come home!"

I walk into the living room.

"Look at this!" I say

"What?" Lincoln asks me

I show him the message.

"Don't answer. We can't go back and needs to understand that." Lincoln says

"He's my best friend. I at least need to tell him I can't come home." I say

"No and that's final." Lincoln says

"Fine whatever." I say walking upstairs to my room

I lay on my bed and just stare at the message. I haven't been this upset since my parents died. I felt bad for leaving with out saying goodbye, but I just need to do this. I'm gonna make new friends at my new school, but it won't be the same as in LA. I close my eyes and just let loose and fall into a deep sleep.
--------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter, but I need to put them in their house! Lol!😂 don't worry Bellamy and Octavia are coming!!! Love you guys!!!
Kisses, -S❤️❤️😘😘❤️❤️