Broken Hearted

Lincoln's POV
I hung up the phone call with detective Tony. How am I supposed to tell everyone that they found a body and they think it might be Clarke. Tears are forming and my vision is becoming blurry from them. I let them fall out and wipe them away. I put my phone in my front pocket and walk up to the front door. I take a deep breathe and walk in the door. Everyone turns their head to look at me.

"Who was it?" Taylor asks

I bite my tongue. How am I supposed to tell them that Clarke might be dead.

"It was detective Tony and he said that they found something." I say looking at the ground so they can't see my tears

"What did they find?" Bellamy says

I take another deep breathe and look up. Their faces change from worried to scared as hell.

"They found a body and it's pretty badly beat up that they can't ID if it's her so they need Taylor and I to come and ID her." I manage to get out

All of their jaws drop. It breaks my heart. Taylor just collapse onto the couch, Bellamy just sits there with his hand to his mouth with tears in his eyes, and Octavia comes and embraces me in a hug. We stand there in silence for a couple minutes until Bellamy breaks the silence.

"When do you have to go ID the body?"

"Now."

He raises an eyebrow and continues to cry. Taylor just looks off in the distance and Jack G does too. How could someone so innocent go through so much stuff. Clarke doesn't deserve any of this. I should have just let her go home.

"Let's go." Taylor says grabbing my keys and throwing them to my keys

(Btw they have a car too)

We all get into my car and we drive to the police station. We walk through the doors and to the front desk.

"Excuse me were here to see detective Tony." Taylor says to the lady sitting at the front desk

"One moment please." She says with a smile

She picks up the phone and calls for him. We wait 2-3 minutes and he finally shows up.

"Please follow me." Detective Tony says

We follow him to the elevator and he presses the buttons and we descended. The elevator doors open and we all walk out. We walk to the door that says morgue and my heart stops. I don't want to go in, but I have no choice. Even if it's not Clarke another family lost their daughter or sister.

"Lincoln and Taylor when your ready we can go in." Detective Tony says

I look over at Taylor who has red puffy eyes and he nods.

"Let's go." I say

Detective Tony nods and he pushes open the morgues doors. Bellamy, Octavia, and Jack G are waiting outside.