Memories Return

Clarke's POV
It's been 4 days since I woke up and I don't know much. I know my parents are dead, my name, my age, and the date, but everything else is a complete blur. Their letting me go home today with I think my brother. I think his name is Lincoln. He has two people with him. A girl and a boy.

The girl has long brown hair, a nice jawline, and brown eyes. She's small, but her personality shows that she's a tough girl.

The boy has black curly hair, brown eyes, freckles on his face, and smirks A LOT.

I wish I knew who they were, but I don't. I went into the bathroom on my crutches and put in the clothes that Lincoln brought me. I opened the bag and it was all comfortable clothes.

(Clarke's outfit)

(Clarke's outfit)

I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. Lincoln and the girl and boy were standing there.

"I didn't keep you guys waiting long right?" I asked

"No your fine." Lincoln says

I hope that's his name because I would feel bad if it wasn't. We stood there and stared at each other for like 20 minutes in really awkward silence.

"So you ready to go home?" The guy named Lincoln says breaking the silence

I nod my head. I walked out on my crutches and got into the car. I say in the back with the girl. Lincoln and the boy were up front. Lincoln was driving and the kid was sitting in the passenger seat. The girl with brown hair smiles at me and I smile back.

I guess this is a small town because the hospital isn't that far away from my house. When we pull up to the house it's pretty big. Lincoln opens the door for me and I walk the rest of the way to the house. He opens the door and we go inside. This house is huge.

I walk into the living room. I just still don't feel comfortable here. I don't feel like I know these people enough.

"Can one of you help me up to my room?" I ask

"Yeah." The boy with curly hair says

The boy helps me up the stairs and into my room. He opens the door and wow... My room is really nice. Drawings are all over the place. Pictures too. My phone goes off. It's been going off for a while now and I still don't know the password.

"Here. Let me help you." He says holding his hand out

I give him my phone.

"Your password is 92515." He says handing my phone back to me after he opened it

"Thank you-"