PROM

Clarke's POV
Prom. Prom is every girls dream. They want to dress up and get their prefect date. Now it's my turn. I'm glad Bellamy finally asked me. I have never been so happy in my life. Thank god today we didn't have school because I would have died. I feel like whenever your excited for something to happen your day always goes slower. Does anyone else ever feel like that? Octavia and I are getting our nails done right now. We picked our dresses out 2 days ago and they are really pretty. My mom told me stories about her prom and how she won prom queen. I always wanted to be like my mom and get to share this day with her, but that can't happen now.

"Earth to Clarke." Octavia says

"Oh, sorry. What's up?" I say

"Uhm.. Sure your okay?" Octavia says

"Yeah, I'm sure. So what was your question?" I ask O

"Are you excited?" She says smiling

"Yeah. Ecstatic!" I say smiling back

"Clarke, seriously. I'm your best friend you can tell me."

"Prom was supposed to be something my mom and me were supposed have fun over. Pick out my dress, get my hair done, and win prom queen just like her."

"Hey, I know you wish your mom was here, but know she is proud of you even if you don't win she will always love you." O says

"Thanks O! Really, I don't know what I would do with out you."

"No problem sista!" She says

The rest of the time we just talked about stupid stuff. Getting your nails done with your friend can be hard because you can't stop moving because your laughing so much. I think the lady redid my big toe five times. When we got back to my house we got showers. We did our hair for each other. Makeup was next! I did O's and O did mine. Now time for the dresses. They are the same dresses just different colors.

"We look smokin!" O says

"Oh hell yeah!" I say

We take a selfie. No more like 30 selfies. The boys should be getting here soon, but they never gave us an exact time. Ugghhhh! I can't wait!!!
------------------------
Bellamy's POV
"Yo! Let's go!" Lincoln says

I walk downstairs and we get into my car. When we got to His and Clarke's house we walked in and it was quiet. On second thought here comes O now.

"Woah!" Lincoln says

"Woah, to you too." O says giving Lincoln a hug and a kiss

"Okay guys I'm still here!" I say laughing

They pull away and start laughing too.

"Where's Clarke?" I ask

"Someone called her and she just walked out of her room. She'll be done in a minute she said." O says

Right as she said that Clarke came down in the same beautiful dress O was wearing just in a different color.

"Who's drooling now?" Lincoln says laughing

Clarke tucks a piece of hair behind her ear and smiles. (Picture how they do it in the movies where the girl tucks the hair behind the ear, turns away and smiles.) Clarke comes up to me.

"You look... Wow." I say

"Not so bad yourself." She says winking

She comes and hugs me. I kiss her cheek.

"Okay! Let's go!" O says pulling Lincoln out the door
--------------------------
Clarke's POV
I just push the call out of my head. I'm not ready for all of this. I just want to have one night that isn't ruined by mean girls or someone getting hurt. I feel like anyone I get close too always ends up getting hurt. I feel if I get close to Bellamy I'm gonna end up getting him killed.