I Can't Lose You!

Bellamy's POV
I hold Clarke's cold hand in mine. The doctors say she's gonna wake up, but we don't know when. Lincoln and Octavia are going to get some Starbucks because Octavia won't eat anything from the cafeteria here. Gena got away. I'm so glad I got there when I did because if I didn't then Clarke would have been dead and it would have been all my fault because I made someone jealous. I look at Clarke and I just see a girl who means the world to me and if I ever lost her I don't know what I would do with myself.

"Clarke I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I just want to say this. I know you probably hate me because I would hate me too, but I promise I never cheated on you. I would never do that. You mean the world to me. So all I ask is that you wake up. For me and if you want me to leave you alone than I will. I will leave and never see you again, but I just want you to wake up. Not just for me, but for Lincoln. I know he had Taylor, but you guys barley see him. Your all he has left. Your all I have left besides Octavia. Your the first girl that has ever made me feel this way and I can't lose you. If I lost you my life wouldn't be complete anymore. I would just be Bellamy Blake, the player. You've made me someone different and that's what I love about you. I love you Clarke and-"

"I lo-love yo-you to-too." I look up and see Clarke with her eyes open

"You do, but what about-"

"Gena set you up. I surprised you don't hate me. I did say some means things to you." Clarke says

"Clarke, I could never hate you." I say looking into her eyes

She takes a breathe.

"Will you lay with me?"

"Yeah." I say

She moves over and I lay down. I put my arm around her waist. She lays her head on my chest.

"Can we start over?" She says

I look at her. She looks up at me.

"Hi I'm Bellamy Blake and you are?" I say

"Clarke Griffin." She says laughing

"I've missed that laugh." I say smirking

"And I missed that smirk. You know it suits you so well." She says smiling

We stare at each other for a couple minutes and lean in. I missed kissing her.

"So Clarke Griffin. Will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend? Again?" I say

"I would love too. Again." She says

The rest of the night we just talked about things we liked and don't like. I'm really glad I have her back. She's my world. Nothing can change that. Or can things change that? Well the world may never know. Hopefully.
------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter, but I am updating again! I promise! I have nothing to do today. Softball is only Wednesday and  Thursday this week! Thank god!!!! Love you guys! And go check out my account with serenityrose_24 which is Mrs_Caniff_Reynolds Love you guys!!!! We follow back!!!

Kisses, S😚❤️❤️❤️😂😘😘💋